Baymont Inn and Suites

Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Night Auditor52 reviews

Bad Management

they didn’t train me. then would constantly come in complaining about things I didn’t know I was supposed to do. Ultimately, I left because the owner hit on me and I felt really uncomfortable. It was a pretty easy job.

Poor work environment

Management is condescending lazy inappropriate and does nothing to make the work atmosphere at the Baymont Inn in any way constructive or allowing any type of growth within the company.

Pros

Nine

Cons

No direction, there is favoritism, the GM isn’t present and doesn’t support his staff at all

Insights into Baymont Inn and Suites

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Overall management and owner has no care for humans and thier staff, extremely low pay and long hours. Manager talked about staff to other staff members, held grudges, is irritated all the time

Pretty good job . Upper manager always willing to work with you , customers are some stones angry but for the most part there ok , getting coworkers to do there part of the duties is sometimes a hassle.

Horrible place to work

Little pay they micro management.. and the pay suck management has no understanding and cold hearted. They have no compassion for employees! Avoid them

Pros

They will give you nothing

Cons

A back stabing work place.

Unless management has changed i wouldnt advise working at Baymont Inn on Cork St. They are very un professional. They terminated my employment by sending me a text without talking to me that previous morning. Never told me why . Worked a full time job and worked for them after completing my other job on third shift and never missed a day as long as i worked for them .

Pros

Nothing offered for hard work

Cons

Work you like a dog

Management is great

Co-workers are wonderful to work with. It is a family like atmosphere. The pay is could be increased especially for those that have experience or that have been with the company for awhile.

Pros

Great management and co-workers

Cons

Pay

Average hospitality job

Enjoy interacting with guests from all over the country.Night shift is excellent for getting to know your guests.Low workload on night shift compared to many properties.

Cons

No benefits

Easy work poor pay

The work is not demanding but due to my current location, the rate of pay is below what a night auditor should make. Earning Wyndham rewards is an added bonus.

Pros

Easy

Cons

Low pay

Clean, modern, calm yet consistent work-life

I was brought over the Baymont Inn and Suites from the Econo Lodge to help manage and raise revenue. It ended up turning into an all-around management position.

Jobs at Baymont Inn and Suites

Night Auditor positions
See more jobs

Great job

Owners were very fair and treated people with the most respect. Hotels are clean. Decent looking. Not overly priced in rooms. Has locations just about every where

The good

The hours, the people you work with. And the benefits you receive. If anything happens in your personal life they understand and can help you out .

Awful management! No complaints were ever fixed, especially bed bugs

Awful place to work. Never had a schedule till last minute. Management was awful and never addressed isssues. Lots of customer complaints with no regard

I like the management and my co-workers.

There are no benefits offered. No holiday pay but there are opportunities for overtime. I like the gm and front desk manager they are easy to work with.

Pros

Good hours, managemen

Cons

Pay, lack of benefits

No room for growth and only wanted a glorifed housekeeper. Work that expected to do had nothing todo with myjob description

Wouldn't recommend this company for employment if you want to do anything other than housekeeping and if you want to be appreciated for prior knowledge and skills

Poorly managed

Worst place I've ever worked. The manager was not helpful and talked about other employees behind their backs. The owner was overly involved in day to day business, but was not available when really needed.

Great place to work the people are wonderful

Enjoy the adventure. People are great, friendly and helpful. If you need help with anything they are accommodating. They make you feel like family. And are beyond reproach.

Working At Baymont Inn

I took this job to have a secondary income only . This Baymont is independently own by Ganga Hospitality I worked the Night Shift until I was injured in a car accident.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

No benefits

Run from this place

I worked at the Baymont Inn, in Springfield, Illinois. The training was subpar. The manager that hired me, gave me a totally different job description and list of duties than what the job actually detailed. When I resigned it took me over a month to get my final paycheck. I ended up having to file a complaint with the United States Department of Labor to get my final check. I worked 12 hours shifts and was never given a meal break. It was a horrible place to work.

Pros

Cons

The owners, the general manager, no meal breaks, the training on their booking system, no benefits

Fast paced , Great learning experience , great atmosphere

Good hotel. Great Experience . Good Managers. Good Atmosphere. Management didn’t their task , Front Desk Agents took no management responsibilities. Very flexible with schedule.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, great learning place, Pto

Cons

Low paying hourly

Night Auditor position

Working at night is much more laid back than working during the day or afternoon shifts. I can spend more time with the guests as they check in. Extremely enjoyable when I am able to interact with a guest whose native language is French, German, or Spanish. There is nothing hard about the job. Typically, Friday and Saturday nights are quite busy. Many guests check in between 11 pm and 2 am. The management is very understanding about schedule flexibility. Plus when I was hired, I explained I could not work the week after Father's Day since we have a week long Family Reunion every year in Northern Illinois. I am one of the 4 organizers. The workplace culture is relatively laid back with an emphasis on putting prospective guests at ease.

Pros

Schedule flexibility, most co-workers are quite congenial, management is extremely helpful

Cons

Pay is not quite enough to live on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement