Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews for Housekeeping ManagerReview this company
Housekeeping Manager1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 903 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day at work included making the girls their sheets for the day. Check rooms to make sure they were clean. Answering emails and phone calls. Placing orders for stock. Dealing with complaints. I've learned to be very patient in training new staff.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Baymont Inn and Suites
What people like
- Energizing work tasks
- Inclusive work environment
- Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Baymont Inn and Suites reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 903 reviews
Ratings by category
2.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Baymont Inn and Suites
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Baymont Inn and Suites?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Baymont Inn and Suites a better place to work?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Baymont Inn and Suites?One person answered
- What would you suggest Baymont Inn and Suites management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Baymont Inn and Suites about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What roles at Baymont Inn and Suites can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?