Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews for Banquet ServerReview this company
Banquet Server1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 903 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Was overall a great experience working at the baymont. The owners seemed demanding whenever they showed up but as a banquet staff they weren’t around much. Management is awesome, the GM always brought positive energy and great leadership. Staff in all departments were unique and always kind. If ever offered I would definitely come back to work at the baymont.
Free food after events
Was this review helpful?
Based on 3 survey responses
Insights into Baymont Inn and Suites
What people like
- Energizing work tasks
- Inclusive work environment
- Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more Baymont Inn and Suites reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 903 reviews
Ratings by category
2.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
2.8 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Baymont Inn and Suites
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Baymont Inn and Suites?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Baymont Inn and Suites a better place to work?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Baymont Inn and Suites?One person answered
- What would you suggest Baymont Inn and Suites management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Baymont Inn and Suites about how to improve the company?One person answered
- What roles at Baymont Inn and Suites can work from home during the COVID-19 outbreak?