Baymont Inn and Suites
View all Baymont Inn and Suites reviews

Baymont Inn and Suites

Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Review

terrible

terrible work environment involving a lot of unnecessary work politics. as a trainee, I did not get paid for my LONG 12-16 hour shifts, wouldn't recommend

Pros

some free food from the breakfast lounge (juice, muffin and maybe a banana)

Cons

long hours, terrible pay

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great management and great staff

Was overall a great experience working at the baymont. The owners seemed demanding whenever they showed up but as a banquet staff they weren’t around much. Management is awesome, the GM always brought positive energy and great leadership. Staff in all departments were unique and always kind. If ever offered I would definitely come back to work at the baymont.

Pros

Free food after events

Cons

Low pay

Unprofessional and Abusive Management

I worked there as a banquet server and bartender and I experienced a constant shock and dismay at the complete and total lack of professionalism and industry standard good practices by management and untrained staff. The management was always late with our paychecks and our credit card tips were kept by them. Abusive management and hostile work environment is why I quit.

Pros

Good amount of hours.

Cons

Late with pay, shorting us on our hours worked, management steals tips, rude and hostile management.

Love working here its fun and enjoying

It comes in our gratuities every two weeks. My co workers are all nice people and we work as a team we solved problems together especially the customer.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

More hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement