Baymont Inn and Suites

Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

A typical day at work included making the girls their sheets for the day. Check rooms to make sure they were clean. Answering emails and phone calls. Placing orders for stock. Dealing with complaints. I've learned to be very patient in training new staff.
terrible work environment involving a lot of unnecessary work politics. as a trainee, I did not get paid for my LONG 12-16 hour shifts, wouldn't recommend
Pros
some free food from the breakfast lounge (juice, muffin and maybe a banana)
Cons
long hours, terrible pay
I worked there as a banquet server and bartender and I experienced a constant shock and dismay at the complete and total lack of professionalism and industry standard good practices by management and untrained staff. The management was always late with our paychecks and our credit card tips were kept by them. Abusive management and hostile work environment is why I quit.
Pros
Good amount of hours.
Cons
Late with pay, shorting us on our hours worked, management steals tips, rude and hostile management.
It comes in our gratuities every two weeks. My co workers are all nice people and we work as a team we solved problems together especially the customer.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
More hours
Everythings going well..Other workers are kind.most enjoyable is maing the guests happy.Learned different standered and new way to do my job.
Pros
nice staff
Cons
not enough winter hours!
Loved the people i worked with got along with everyone management was really good .overall would love to go back
Pros
good place to work
Cons
tiring