Baymont Inn and Suites

Baymont Inn and Suites Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Unprofessional and Abusive Management

I worked there as a banquet server and bartender and I experienced a constant shock and dismay at the complete and total lack of professionalism and industry standard good practices by management and untrained staff. The management was always late with our paychecks and our credit card tips were kept by them. Abusive management and hostile work environment is why I quit.

Pros

Good amount of hours.

Cons

Late with pay, shorting us on our hours worked, management steals tips, rude and hostile management.

Great management and great staff

Was overall a great experience working at the baymont. The owners seemed demanding whenever they showed up but as a banquet staff they weren’t around much. Management is awesome, the GM always brought positive energy and great leadership. Staff in all departments were unique and always kind. If ever offered I would definitely come back to work at the baymont.

Pros

Free food after events

Cons

Low pay

Insights into Baymont Inn and Suites

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

terrible

terrible work environment involving a lot of unnecessary work politics. as a trainee, I did not get paid for my LONG 12-16 hour shifts, wouldn't recommend

Pros

some free food from the breakfast lounge (juice, muffin and maybe a banana)

Cons

long hours, terrible pay

Love working here its fun and enjoying

It comes in our gratuities every two weeks. My co workers are all nice people and we work as a team we solved problems together especially the customer.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

More hours

Very busy learning experience!

A typical day at work included making the girls their sheets for the day. Check rooms to make sure they were clean. Answering emails and phone calls. Placing orders for stock. Dealing with complaints. I've learned to be very patient in training new staff.

well managed!!!

Everythings going well..Other workers are kind.most enjoyable is maing the guests happy.Learned different standered and new way to do my job.

Pros

nice staff

Cons

not enough winter hours!

awsome place to work

Loved the people i worked with got along with everyone management was really good .overall would love to go back

Pros

good place to work

Cons

tiring

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baymont Inn and Suites. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement