BAYMONT INN & SUITES

BAYMONT INN & SUITES Reviews

Okay

Okay entry job. You gain experience working at a front desk. Pay was not the best but I believe it matched the work. Usually had an opportunity to get extra hours when someone couldn't come in.

This Particular Hotel is Terrible

The parent company is Pax Properties. Terrible and disrespectful corporate managers. They promote you but don’t offer training which sets you up for failure. You do get a mentor but if the mentors don’t know what they are doing neither will the trainees. You will work 7 days straight and some of those days would be doubles. Avoid if possible. Very clickish.

Pros

Best Parties

Cons

Everything else is terrible

It's an okay place to work.

While I didn't necessarily have a bad experience working here, I think there could be many improvements. They aren't very competitive with their wages, and are not well regulated when it comes to tipping out the housekeepers.

It was a job when I needed one and succeeded in doing it. But there is a lot that needs to change

. The corporate management didn't ever seem to be helpful and when around wad more intimidating. The work environment itself was great during the day but at night was always a different story.

Very considerate management during COVID

I enjoyed working here a lot, as long as you do your part and show responsibility and dependability for yourself, they will work with you as much as possible when unexpected things come up.

Pros

Penny’ Diner

Cons

Unorganized management

Fun Workplace

I was able to work during the day and the 3 to 4 of us depending who was scheduled in housekeeping would talk and laugh all day. We all worked together to get everything done and the General Manager worked right along with us.

Pros

You could tell our General Manager really cared about her employees

Cons

No breaks, had to work 3 positions, got yelled at by the owners, bad people would stay there, smell of pot in the hotel all the time

Great Place to work in Mackinaw

This place is awesome to work at. Flexible schedules, excellent pay. Great people to work for with morals and ethics. They treat the staff well and customers well too.

Great management

Fun workplace, the team was very welcoming. Flexible scheduling they work with what you need. Great management!! I always felt appreciated and happy to come into work.

Pros

pto, flexible schedule, Christmas bonus, monthly luncheons

Cons

Limited healthcare

Offered great experience, however, lack of upward mobility

I gained a lot of experience working at Baymont. It was a good first hotel to introduce me to the hospitality industry. However, management did not inform me much about other opportunities within the Wyndham brand, Wyndham University for example. I think that's something that should be shown to employees so they may gain new skills and better prepare for future opportunities, either within or without the brand.

Pros

Experience

Cons

Lack of mobility, under-staffed

Great Company

I really enjoyed working the managers and Owners of this property! They really do care about their product and employess. Only left because a day shift was not open. Loved working here

Pros

great owners, managers and workers

Cons

evening shift

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BAYMONT INN & SUITES?

Minorities will not advance

Plan on staying in your position if your a minority race and full advancement if your not! 1 day training and then expected to do it all including coming in when others call off! No structure just people trying to step on others.

Pros

A job

Cons

No advancement

Sucks

management don't care about her property..she's nasty out the mouth and treats her employees like dogs ..always coming around harassing her employees

Pros

Cons

nit enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAYMONT INN & SUITES. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement