Baycrest

Baycrest Management reviews

Canada12 reviews
Great place to work if management are Good to you. The problem is management are never on the same page ( supervisior and manger) EllisDon wants the key to the building and lies to working and pretends about involvement.. they cut out overtime and gave jobs to contractors.
It was a great experience for me to expand my knowledge and give me an opportunity working with the management team, with the good workplace cultural and be treated with respect and kindness and safe environment.
the only problem i know is existing on this company is a un stable management , always changing people they can't find right person to fill the job, and the current union is not open to the concern of worker they are more on management side
Pros
sometimes
Cons
not at all
Pros
Great work environment with a wonderful team.
Management is understanding, helpful, and encouraging. I am currently in a nursing program and during my time at Baycrest each staff member has gone above and beyond to further my education and experience. Although I'm part time I receive plenty of work hours, so long as you make yourself available. Above all else, it's a rewarding job that allows you to help others!
Cons

Not every staff member is as enthusiastic about there job as others, and that sometimes reflects in teamwork and communication. That being said, you would find that in every position or career.
Inept senior management all fearing for their jobs, backstabbing co-workers, dead wood employees that have kept their jobs thru politics not performance, useless IT department, triple work loads of those too afraid to speak up, in-fighting at senior management level, very low pay.....do yourself a favour and run the other way from this dysfunctional and highly political workplace
Pros
they allow pet therapy dogs
Cons
everything else
Lousy management and politics.
Excellent people that work there for some terrible managers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baycrest?