Baxter Healthcare Employee Review

View all Baxter Healthcare reviews

not organized
high speed and low speed line operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IN17 April 2014
learned how to package and palletize medicine. l like the people but no one in management seemed to know what was going on. there was different rules everyday

Other Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Overall Good
Bilingual Renal Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 March 2018
Pros: Great company and you get a laptop on your first day so that you can work from home.

Cons; In my department sometimes the focus was given to the number of calls answered and not serving the client.

In theory that is what I learned in the training but the Team Leads were not of that opinion and all they cared about was the number of calls answered.
Productive place to work with
Pharmacy Process Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 March 2018
The company requires multi-tasking job. In 24 years at Baxter I have learned to update my technical skills such as microsoft and utilizing the new systems such as JDE, Kronos and Merlin. The management stays on top of the job and always open for discussion as needed. The workplace is diverse and welcoming. The hardest part of the job is satisfying a frustrated customer but after resolving their concern is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Time flexibility
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baxter Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.