Baxter Healthcare

Productive and fun workplace
-9 hours day
-fast-paced

-time management needed

-great team and work environment

-collaboration required

-5 to 6 days a week

-early mornings and late nights
Bad culture
Bad management,especially maitenance team are really bad,lots of conflict in team.
Supervisor. unable to lead team.not having. Necessary leadership.
productive
The hardest part of the job is the lifting of the solutions when I need to do an inspection. I learned a lot at this company, like dealing with the customers order, paper works that needed to submit to the customs and I learn how to inspect and received drug and medical products.
Baxter est une excellente compagnie
Baxter promouvoit le travail d'équipe, est un employeur exigeant, très professionnel et qui reconnaît la valeur de ses employés.
Good workplace.
Always on your feet and should be careful when you are lifting task.
Always be patiently waiting for your growth.

Timings are little weird so always hard to get family time.
Stressful work enviornment, no growth opportunities
Stressful work environment, no growth opportunities, no team players, very competitive and high expectations with no appreciation

Customer Care Operations Specialist

• Provide Baxter institutional clients (B2B) with excellent customer service and product/policy knowledge for all inquiries

• Coordinate supply chain of products and services from institutional health care professionals and the logistics team, in order to manage the timely delivery of medical services

• Execute administrative procedures: releasing allocations, service complaint, reporting of adverse events, medical record updates, responding to email inquiries, order processing, handling of incoming and outgoing calls

• Expedite customer orders and finding solutions to back orders and allocated products

• Investigate problems relating to shipments, processing returns and/or credits
Excellent place to wotk
Fast paced in warehouse, but everyone works as a group to get the job done right. Fun place to work with lots of perks.Management is great and really look after the staff.
Pros
Great Company to work for.
Cons
Lay offs due to restructuring
Don't waste your time.
Mandatory saturdays have been going on for years with no end in sight. Are you the most skilled person for the job? Doesn't matter. Popularity contest lets you advance in the company regardless of how much more experienced you are than the other candidates. HR is completely useless. They just do whatever management tells them.
A multinational organization with ample opportunities to move between businesses for professional development
I had many opportunities to move within the organization and take advantage of professional development. Most managers are supportive of ongoing education & development. My experience was determined by me and I was fortunate to have many managers who encouraged and advocated for my development.
great plkeace
good place to work, good money, just keep to yourslef and dont bother anyone and uou willl last, keep detail to what your doing and itf you dont want something repeated dnt say it outliud
Management was all over the place
Genuinely no consistency between management. When interpersonal problems arose nothing was done about it. New management has started there so maybe things have changed.
Enjoyable experience thus far
A fast-paced and sanitary-orientated work environment with a strong emphasis on many of the products produced. Attention to detail is highly expected throughout. Employees are friendly and informative, displaying passion for what they do.
Welcoming and inclusive environment with plenty of benefits and opportunities to advance. All my colleagues were respectful and understanding given my inexperience and tried their best to support me.
Honda pays better
Good entry level work, can be distracting environment due to many differences in direction for employees. Can be toxic at times because of self entitled employees.
You scratch my back I’ll scratch yours !!
Avoid at all cost . Management look out for each other . Senior Management bully others & this continues throughout plant in castlebar. People Management poor . Quantity over quality at any cost . Product recalls due to numbers games .
OB/GYN department providers and staff very pleasant and welcoming.
I was thrilled to have found an opening in OB/GYN after leaving Allina Women’s Health of 14 years. The provider I worked with was wonderful and pleasant to work with. It’s unfortunate that my stay was only five months due to harassment, false information and provoking from management. During my interview floating to other sites and departments was never presented to me, I was told by my co workers two weeks into the job when I inquired about why I was scheduled as “extra”. I went directly to management to get clarification since I did apply for the specialty I clearly was hired for. After being employed for the last 14 years in strictly OB/GYN and expected to float in a specialty that you never have before was not pleasant news on a days notice. I learned a lot in a short time and can’t express enough how unprofessional it was to not be given your job expectations at the interview to accept the offer or not and then be mistreated for going to your manager wondering why this was never mentioned as part of the job description. The hardest part of the job was having to be presented with horrible demeaning lies of unprofessional disrupting actions I was told that was feed back from months ago. Never a patient complaint nor addressed at the time it was said to have happened. I was written up for things I was never involved in and reported by someone I never even formally met nor worked with , yet she observed what order I roomed my OB patients and said it was an issue, completely invalid since she stopped working at the other clinic since I before I was hired. It became a valid document - more...
Very fast paced and hard on your body
Very faces paced demanding work. Very hard on your body- great for people looking for a higher than usual wage that just wants to do their job and go home. Very professional, very clean environment.
It was good until the department reshuffle
I loved working here, until the department got reshuffled by a new director.

Things I loved:

1. Good work culture, inter-department cooperation was encouraged by the manager.

2. In the event of crises (and there's a lot, we're in supply chain), we were empowered to make decisions leading to quick resolutions.

3. I felt like I was making a difference with my daily work, and especially with the process improvement opportunities that were given to me.

Really I would have loved to stay in that company forever, until we got a new director who decided to shuffle up the department.
Baxter is NOT the best workplace anymore!!!
Baxter CIVA Mississauga
The work itself is nice. The production teams are really good but the management and production system so poor.

It’s nice to know that your work actually could save lives but the way the manage the production makes workers hate to go to work. The management team have no clue on what they are doing. They are trying to solve problems by doing trial and error. They keep on changing SOP. Sometimes they change it and even forget to tell all employees. So , some people doing one thing, then another one doing another thing. They don’t know how the production flow goes and doesn’t communicate with each other. They keep on complicating stuff that produce no effectiveness and efficiency.

Supervisors cannot even do proper schedule. They keep on copying and pasting it, and team leaders need to change it everyday. They will also post shift schedule last minute Friday for next week Monday. They are so busy thinking how they can impress the big bosses and ignore the workers good ideas. Their ideas are to overwhelm workers with mandatory overtime so the production can be on time. They don’t know the workload that’s why it’s easy for them to decide. They don’t care if you have kids or family. No work balance at all. They want you to basically wake up, go to work, work like slave, go home, and sleep. Then, they will mess up the computation of your pay. They will make you feel desperate for the pay you actually work hard for.

If you are planning to work in this company prepare yourself to be mentally, physically, and emotionally be drained, have neck, back,
 - more...
Pros
Good benefits and salary
Cons
Mandatory overtime, poor management, stressful production, system, no growth opportunity, bias promotion (if they like you personally they promote you), no proper rotation with tasks, schedule is poorly made, overwhelming workload
Performance
Everyday is a challenge day at work. Working will with others being a team player and being a leader. Management performing the job to meet customer demands.
environment
toxic place with very poor management.with no business ethic
no advancement. unless you know management

good pension

good product

employee turnover high
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baxter Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.