Bavaria BMW Employee Reviews

Bad hiring Practice
Sales (Former Employee) –  edmonton, ab12 March 2018
The dealership has high turnover. Management hire and fire as per their will. I was asked to go through training and show up to work for one month before I got told, "I heard" you are not doing well. Goes to show the job culture.
Cons
Brutal place to work, sales managers that are either lazy or moody
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 February 2018
Bad management from the sales mangment down. They only care about how inventory can be moved, and not necessarily about building relationships. If you were ever working with a client but another associate sold them on your day off, your out of luck. To them the sale is done so they won as managers. They almost praise brown nosing in that sense.

Sometimes the client isn’t always necessarily right, but will throw you under the bus to save themselves. After working here I can see why there is so much employee turnover. One manager never wants to get up out of his office to help, while the other is super moody, and is always on a emotional trip of some sort. Plus they gave me the run around during the hiring process. A complete waste of my time.
Pros
Cons
Bad Management
Service employee (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 January 2018
Joined this company over 5 years ago, I have been able to move up during my time here. The owner has put a large focus on his people and customers. The culture is changing for the better and it is a great place to work. I look forward to being part of this team for a long time to come.
Pros
bbq's, benefits, pay
Good training procedures
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 March 2017
Work days were steady but not over whelming, was sent for dealer training, management was ok needs some work. Everyone in the shop was great to work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is working on the cars.
Cons
Dont always get paid for overtime worked
Great job. Poor managment
Parts Person (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 February 2017
most enjoyable part of this job was the customers, they really love there cars! some could be snobby but most were very polite and very willing to learn about there cars and how they could improve their driving experience.
Fun Workplace that lacks leadership and direction
Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 May 2016
Staff are great people to be friends with, management needs to focus more on leading staff instead of being their best friend. Overall, very accommodating and caring for staff.
Pros
Accommodating
Cons
No Communication, Poor Management