Bausch Health

Bausch Health Employee Reviews

Canada47 reviews
Steinbach, MB manufacturing facility lack leadership with tons of favoritism. Director of Operations) is the worst. I had a wonderful and supporive team during my tenure at Bausch.
Pros
Plenty of overtime and annual bonus
Cons
Favoritism- present Director of Operations likes and hire people belonging to his community
Flexible, relaxed job environment. People are friendly and helpful there. Good management in QC. Jobs are clarified and clear in different department.
Pros
Self-cafeteria with good price, tea and coffee provided.
Cons
long time sitting and looking at monitor all the time
Production oriented place.
Salary wages are not so competitive

Benefits not so good to attract a good pool of knowledgeable people

People not hired on based of their experience
Great work place. Lots of learning and advancement opportunities. Respectful work place. Best benefit eyes, dental, RRSP, ESPP, bonus, pary, gifts, appreciation and lots of more ..but under pay as comparable to market value.
The job was fairly easy, lots of written instructions to follow, along with great co-workers. The benefits were great and I would definately recommend others to work there - Reason to leaving will not be stated.
Contract position I received through a temporary agency. Really enjoyed working there, just wish there was a permanent position available. Management is the best.
I am a current employee however I am looking for new career opportunities so I can get out of this unpromising company.

The only good thing I can say is the benefits being health, dental, and vision care are quite good. As for the bad there is so much bad things to say. Favoritism is terrible .in this company and a lot

1. Morale is low to non existant.

2. High employee turn over rate.

3.lots of temporary positions very few permanent opportunities.

4. False and misleading promises from management all of the time.

5. Completely unrealistic goals and expectations that are impossible to achieve.

6.HR staff are a joke in this company most hiring done by outside agency.

7. Incompetent Management, pretend to care but absolutely don't care about there employees nor do the listen to employees concerns.

8.Lots of favoritism in this company.

9. Definitely one of if not the worsted company I have worked for in my career, I can't wait to leave when I find a new job.

10. I will just stop here because there is just to much more I could say.

In a nut shell, unless you like being overworked, paid terribly, treated like you are a number, like working in a place with low to no morale, this will be the perfect place for you. I have given an honest and truthful review from my experience so i hope this gives you an idea of this company .
Pros
Company Health, dental and vision care benefits
Cons
Far to many to list please read the review so many of the cons are there.
A typical day starts with meeting and day's agenda. Very well cultured people helps each other and its more like a team work rather than an independent. Very friendly people
Great workplace culture, lots of challenges in a competitive segment. Nice management always there for you if needed. There is also a
good cafeteria right in the building.
nice place to work, advanced corporate culture, good management and work organization. Interesting products, good location of the office. All procedure are in line with Headqua
I loved working at Valeant. Chemists and Supervisors were always willing to help you to learn your task better. There was a lot of opportunities for working your way up and you can have a good future there. They value their employees. It's also a very good team environment so you feel like someone is always there for you and you're in it together.
Off to work early- first appt 8;30a.m. - 9a.m. see at least eight physcians per day plus two pharmacies.

over night travel when working in Sarnia (2 hours away)

occassional evening CHE dinner events and weekend conventions

regional meetings overnight quarterly

national sales meeting overnight 4 days annually
Pros
expense account, much freedom in scheduling work, continuous improvement, travel, financial rewards, establishing long lasting relationships
Cons
lack of training
Supervisor are very friendly.
Fun workplace.

Good salary and benefits

Good management.

Advancement career opportunity.

Very clean and comfortable workplace.
There is a lot of experience and talented people here. The employees take pride in what the do. The product is made for the people/customers with care.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lacks flexible shifts/hours
I love my job. I have a great team and a great boss however I have two small children at home and the hours are not flexible enough for me so I can take them to school or spend time with them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Shifts/hours are not very flexible
Good place to work.
Great co-workers

Excellent management and supervision who care about their employees and help them achieve their goals.

Love the energy in the office.
Entreprise en reconstruction, reprise en main difficile. Manque de vision et de direction de la direction, peu de mentors en gestion intermédiare.
Pros
bonne place pour apprendre, jeune équipe stimulante
Cons
Manque de ressources, grosse charge de travail
When I started with this employer, I have been working for the Marketing, Sales and Research groups. I have learned a lot during those years. Then, I needed a more challenging job and I was promoted as a Coordinator, Production and Industrial Technologies. I have been working with the group for almost 15 years now. Enjoyed the place and facilities. Sometimes, it was hard to reach our objectives as a team but our efforts were really rewarding.
Pros
Nice facilities, free parking, flexible hours
Cons
Due to several merges, jobs were constantly threatened but I always kept mine
-Shift work with 2 week rotation 7:30-16:00 and 15:30-00:00 or strait night shift 23:30-8:00.
-Mostly understaffed and management wonders why output and morales are low on the manufacturing side of things.

-Company has become very cheap with employee "gifts" used to have a wonderfull holiday party tgat involved renting out a hotel and hosting a large supper with entertainment anf everybody enjoyed it, now all we get is a free lunch at work and a pat on the back.
Pros
3 weeks holidays from the get go
Cons
Everything else
It's an okay place to work.
Things have changed over the years for the worst.

They have become "cheap" when it cimrs to giving back to the employees, used to have a large appreciation day fornthe staff that has been reduce to an extended lunch break.

No room to grow positions are locked in place and if a position becomes available good luck, even if you are the most qualified person interviewed you wont get the position due to favoritism and other "political" BS
Pros
Great Co-workers, Good amount of vacation time
Cons
No room for advancement, unreasonable expectations from schedueling and upper management
Learns a lot.. Sky is the limit...
Best benefits, New opportunities, Career advancement, Nice work culture, Love to serve more and better. But i also like challenges and some new opportunities.
Pros
Free party each month
Cons
More work load