Bausch Health Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto26 March 2019
nice place to work, advanced corporate culture, good management and work organization. Interesting products, good location of the office. All procedure are in line with Headqua
A wonderful career.
Sales Representative-Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 February 2019
Off to work early- first appt 8;30a.m. - 9a.m. see at least eight physcians per day plus two pharmacies.

over night travel when working in Sarnia (2 hours away)
occassional evening CHE dinner events and weekend conventions

regional meetings overnight quarterly

national sales meeting overnight 4 days annually
Pros
expense account, much freedom in scheduling work, continuous improvement, travel, financial rewards, establishing long lasting relationships
Cons
lack of training
Fun workplace.
Chemical Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB12 November 2018
Supervisor are very friendly.
Fun workplace.
Good salary and benefits
Good management.
Advancement career opportunity.
Very clean and comfortable workplace.
Great people
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB26 August 2018
There is a lot of experience and talented people here. The employees take pride in what the do. The product is made for the people/customers with care.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Lacks flexible shifts/hours
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB26 August 2018
I love my job. I have a great team and a great boss however I have two small children at home and the hours are not flexible enough for me so I can take them to school or spend time with them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Shifts/hours are not very flexible
Good
Quality Assurance Associate (AQPIC) (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB11 July 2018
Good place to work.
Great co-workers
Excellent management and supervision who care about their employees and help them achieve their goals.
Love the energy in the office.
Bonne entreprise pour début/milieu de carrière
Spécialiste projets spéciaux et transferts (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC6 May 2018
Entreprise en reconstruction, reprise en main difficile. Manque de vision et de direction de la direction, peu de mentors en gestion intermédiare.
Pros
bonne place pour apprendre, jeune équipe stimulante
Cons
Manque de ressources, grosse charge de travail
Very stimulating environment. Working with the Validation team was a real and positive challenge. Enjoyed my stay at Valeant.
Coordonnatrice, Production et technologie (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC18 February 2018
When I started with this employer, I have been working for the Marketing, Sales and Research groups. I have learned a lot during those years. Then, I needed a more challenging job and I was promoted as a Coordinator, Production and Industrial Technologies. I have been working with the group for almost 15 years now. Enjoyed the place and facilities. Sometimes, it was hard to reach our objectives as a team but our efforts were really rewarding.
Pros
Nice facilities, free parking, flexible hours
Cons
Due to several merges, jobs were constantly threatened but I always kept mine
Good Co-workers, bad managment
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB22 November 2017
-Shift work with 2 week rotation 7:30-16:00 and 15:30-00:00 or strait night shift 23:30-8:00.
-Mostly understaffed and management wonders why output and morales are low on the manufacturing side of things.
-Company has become very cheap with employee "gifts" used to have a wonderfull holiday party tgat involved renting out a hotel and hosting a large supper with entertainment anf everybody enjoyed it, now all we get is a free lunch at work and a pat on the back.
Pros
3 weeks holidays from the get go
Cons
Everything else
Meh
Level 2 Manufacturing Operator/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB12 October 2017
It's an okay place to work.
Things have changed over the years for the worst.
They have become "cheap" when it cimrs to giving back to the employees, used to have a large appreciation day fornthe staff that has been reduce to an extended lunch break.
No room to grow positions are locked in place and if a position becomes available good luck, even if you are the most qualified person interviewed you wont get the position due to favoritism and other "political" BS
Pros
Great Co-workers, Good amount of vacation time
Cons
No room for advancement, unreasonable expectations from schedueling and upper management
Excellent work place
QC Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Steinbach1 October 2017
Learns a lot.. Sky is the limit...
Best benefits, New opportunities, Career advancement, Nice work culture, Love to serve more and better. But i also like challenges and some new opportunities.
Pros
Free party each month
Cons
More work load
Bon salaire et avantages, équipes réduites augmentant la charge de chacun, évolution de carrière possible dans certains domaines.
Formatrice-coach et représentante de produits (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 September 2017
Dans une même journée de travail je pouvais visiter médecins et/ou pharmaciens, coordonner des soupers-conférences pour pharmaciens; coordonner et/ou participer aux salons d’exposants pharmaceutiques pancanandiens; réviser des traductions de collègues, etc...

Au fil des réductions de personnel et de travail en équipe réduite j'ai appris à cibler, orienter et initier des coopérations inter-départements.
L'aspect le plus difficile est de maintenir une qualité constante en surcharge de travail.
L'aspect le plus agréable est la gratification et la reconnaissance des initiatives et du travail bien fait.
Pros
Au bureau chef une caféteria luxueuse à prix avantageux.
Cons
Restructuration constante.
Loved the customers
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON24 August 2017
I was a Bilingual sales representative. I enjoyed dealing with all my customers as they had a good health in mind as I sold them vitamins. I liked discussing new products and how old products. I enjoyed going to work events for work.
Productive and a good place to work
Scientist (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB11 June 2017
The place have state of the art instrumentation. A good place to work and has a very good culture. Good salary and benefits. Friendly and helpful management team.
Pros
Good benefits and salary
Cons
Long drive from Winnipeg
productive and very enjoyable place to work
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON8 June 2017
typical day start at the morning meeting with the top leader of the company.. I learn how to set up and run parma equipment, great team work and great leadership.
Pros
free lunch and a lot of fun activity
productive and enjoyable work environment with food court, prayer room, rest zone and gyme
Manufacturing Operator (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB8 April 2017
we have tight bound line at work environment. Valeant pharmaceutical is producing all prescription and narcotics drugs so we have to be more care full and full fill legal norms while working n fast pace environment.
n/a
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC22 March 2017
1 Year contract. great company, excellent work atmosphere, excellent working hours. Too many changes going at once. Lots improvement and lunch of new products
Leaning organization, many new technological and management practices
Operational Planner - Production (Former Employee) –  Steinbach, MB8 March 2017
Advantage of using integrated ERP system for purchasing, scheduling and forecasting.
Contemporary management approaches for improvement of operation and quality management.
Pros
Gym facility, subsidized meals, medical insurance scheme
Cons
long distance travel, risk of job security
Quality
Quality Assurance Associate (Current Employee) –  Steinbach, MB1 December 2016
A very fast-pace work environment. I've learnt so many things in a short period of time. The management and fellow co-workers are very positive and always willing to help. A really great place to work!
Productive, lean manufacturing with stringent quality standard.
Quality Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Manitoba23 April 2016
Follow up lab schedule to meet production and shipping due date;
Trouble shoot on lab instrumentation and analytical method issues;
Approve time cards of direct reports;
Oversee lab safety and compliance to GMP

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bausch Health. Our community is ready to answer.