Bausch Health

Bausch Health Employee Reviews

Canada49 reviews

Insights into Bausch Health

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Work place often has toxic atmosphere in certain departments.

Extremely micromanaged, work load expectations are stressful. The facilities equipment is often outdated and in need of upgrading. Manufacturing struggles to maintain targets because of equipment issues. Training is inadequate and there is no onsite program that addresses how new employees are properly prepared for their roles.

Pros

Always hiring because of turnover.

Cons

Strict adherence to SOP and STM irregardless of relevance.

No room for growth

When I was called for interview, I was very excited and hoped to go through a life experience of my career in pharma. During interview, people are lovely and understandable, easy questions (as per my level). The job offer came and all this excitements overwhelm me. The training was also excellent with one major problem: There is no benchmarking. If you are trained by 2 or 3 different people, you could have 2 to 3 different ways of doing the same thing which I find annoying. A standardized way would be better. The daily routine work is a lot and a small omission of an accent( so to speak) becomes a big issue. If you are of higher qualification, there is no chance for you to get new challenges. It feels like you are getting babies foods whereas you can chew more. Promotions are a thing of the dream. There is no room for promotion. How would you know someone's abilities if he is not put into test. No projects for promotion. You do not hear about any project going on or someone approaches you to ask if you would want to be part of the project. Nothing. Majority of the employees are at the bottom of the ladder only few are promoted to second step after years of routine service. This place could only be a stepping stone for something better. Salary wise, the package is not attractive. If you work there for money you will be frustrated. This an awkward situation. We work to be financially independent. However if the work place cannot give you that please, I bet you should look elsewhere. I can fill 10 page document on this but I decide to stop here.

Pros

Work flexibility, Management friendly

Cons

No financial independence, No promotion, No creativity

Fast paced manufacturing environment

Steinbach, MB manufacturing facility lack leadership with tons of favoritism. Director of Operations) is the worst. I had a wonderful and supporive team during my tenure at Bausch.

Pros

Plenty of overtime and annual bonus

Cons

Favoritism- present Director of Operations likes and hire people belonging to his community

Benefit package great with okay workload

Flexible, relaxed job environment. People are friendly and helpful there. Good management in QC. Jobs are clarified and clear in different department.

Pros

Self-cafeteria with good price, tea and coffee provided.

Cons

long time sitting and looking at monitor all the time

Production oriented place

Production oriented place. Salary wages are not so competitive Benefits not so good to attract a good pool of knowledgeable people People not hired on based of their experience

Most valuable work places

Great work place. Lots of learning and advancement opportunities. Respectful work place. Best benefit eyes, dental, RRSP, ESPP, bonus, pary, gifts, appreciation and lots of more ..but under pay as comparable to market value.

It was a decent place to work

The job was fairly easy, lots of written instructions to follow, along with great co-workers. The benefits were great and I would definately recommend others to work there - Reason to leaving will not be stated.

Contract position I received through a temporary agency. Really enjoyed working there, just wish there was a permanent position available. Management is the best.

Unrealistic goals, false promises, no advancent, some poor Management, favoritism, etc

I am a current employee however I am looking for new career opportunities so I can get out of this unpromising company. The only good thing I can say is the benefits being health, dental, and vision care are quite good. As for the bad there is so much bad things to say. Favoritism is terrible .in this company and a lot 1. Morale is low to non existant. 2. High employee turn over rate. 3.lots of temporary positions very few permanent opportunities. 4. False and misleading promises from management all of the time. 5. Completely unrealistic goals and expectations that are impossible to achieve. 6.HR staff are a joke in this company most hiring done by outside agency. 7. Incompetent Management, pretend to care but absolutely don't care about there employees nor do the listen to employees concerns. 8.Lots of favoritism in this company. 9. Definitely one of if not the worsted company I have worked for in my career, I can't wait to leave when I find a new job. 10. I will just stop here because there is just to much more I could say. In a nut shell, unless you like being overworked, paid terribly, treated like you are a number, like working in a place with low to no morale, this will be the perfect place for you. I have given an honest and truthful review from my experience so i hope this gives you an idea of this company .

Pros

Company Health, dental and vision care benefits

Cons

Far to many to list please read the review so many of the cons are there.

Very nice place to work

A typical day starts with meeting and day's agenda. Very well cultured people helps each other and its more like a team work rather than an independent. Very friendly people

Productive place with great challenges

Great workplace culture, lots of challenges in a competitive segment. Nice management always there for you if needed. There is also a good cafeteria right in the building.

nice place to work

nice place to work, advanced corporate culture, good management and work organization. Interesting products, good location of the office. All procedure are in line with Headqua

Fun environment to work in with a lot of help available.

I loved working at Valeant. Chemists and Supervisors were always willing to help you to learn your task better. There was a lot of opportunities for working your way up and you can have a good future there. They value their employees. It's also a very good team environment so you feel like someone is always there for you and you're in it together.

A wonderful career.

Off to work early- first appt 8;30a.m. - 9a.m. see at least eight physcians per day plus two pharmacies. over night travel when working in Sarnia (2 hours away) occassional evening CHE dinner events and weekend conventions regional meetings overnight quarterly national sales meeting overnight 4 days annually

Pros

expense account, much freedom in scheduling work, continuous improvement, travel, financial rewards, establishing long lasting relationships

Cons

lack of training

Fun workplace.

Supervisor are very friendly. Fun workplace. Good salary and benefits Good management. Advancement career opportunity. Very clean and comfortable workplace.

Great people

There is a lot of experience and talented people here. The employees take pride in what the do. The product is made for the people/customers with care.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Lacks flexible shifts/hours

I love my job. I have a great team and a great boss however I have two small children at home and the hours are not flexible enough for me so I can take them to school or spend time with them.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Shifts/hours are not very flexible

Good

Good place to work. Great co-workers Excellent management and supervision who care about their employees and help them achieve their goals. Love the energy in the office.

Bonne entreprise pour début/milieu de carrière

Entreprise en reconstruction, reprise en main difficile. Manque de vision et de direction de la direction, peu de mentors en gestion intermédiare.

Pros

bonne place pour apprendre, jeune équipe stimulante

Cons

Manque de ressources, grosse charge de travail

Very stimulating environment. Working with the Validation team was a real and positive challenge. Enjoyed my stay at Valeant.

When I started with this employer, I have been working for the Marketing, Sales and Research groups. I have learned a lot during those years. Then, I needed a more challenging job and I was promoted as a Coordinator, Production and Industrial Technologies. I have been working with the group for almost 15 years now. Enjoyed the place and facilities. Sometimes, it was hard to reach our objectives as a team but our efforts were really rewarding.

Pros

Nice facilities, free parking, flexible hours

Cons

Due to several merges, jobs were constantly threatened but I always kept mine

Good Co-workers, bad managment

-Shift work with 2 week rotation 7:30-16:00 and 15:30-00:00 or strait night shift 23:30-8:00. -Mostly understaffed and management wonders why output and morales are low on the manufacturing side of things. -Company has become very cheap with employee "gifts" used to have a wonderfull holiday party tgat involved renting out a hotel and hosting a large supper with entertainment anf everybody enjoyed it, now all we get is a free lunch at work and a pat on the back.

Pros

3 weeks holidays from the get go

Cons

Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bausch Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9