Baton Rouge Employee Review

Very unpleasant
Menage (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC1 March 2019
I did cleaning services for this restaurant and one day the manager dared to say we didn't do the job, we didn't clean the bathrooms and so on. He didn't even gave proof of his words or were able to show on cameras that it wasn't clean. The job was done, he just made up an excuse to take us out!

Very disappointed. They didn't even had the equipment to do a decent job or to out paper on the toilets. You could find forks for days behind the sits and so on. I would definitely never step up on that place again it was very low their behaviour and is not nice to take advantage just for having a higher position.
Cons
Didnt credit the work

Other Baton Rouge Employee Reviews

New nightclub
Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 June 2019
While no longer open, this venue changed the Halifax landscape for night entertainment. It was new and being a coordinator enabled me to meet so many great people.
Pros
Guests
Cons
Baton Rouge Barrie
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 May 2019
Baton Rouge Barrie was such a great place to work at.
The manager whom at the time was very new to the restaurant gave an the opportunity to become a hostess although not having an experience.
Very welcoming, open and professional work environment.