Baton Rouge Employee Review

Extremely impressed with management and how well the restaurant was run.
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  ottawa ontario6 January 2019
Before each shift, we'd all line up and talk about our goals to upsell, talk about the specials of the night and basically just ensure that we are all entirely on the same page about meeting and exceeding each guest's dining experience. If something were to go wrong, the problem (whether food-related or not) was resolved in a calm and timely member, ensuring that each guest left happily. For anybody working in customer service, the skill to resolve problems on your feet and with a smile is a crucial thing to have. Baton Rouge was excellent in training their employees to really understand how to meet a guest's needs each time.
Every staff member got along with each other, helped each other out and no matter how busy the restaurant was- we'd have a good time. People can easily tell if their server is unhappy as well or under extreme stress, and it definitely affects their overall opinion of you. When you are always happy and informative of specials- they take note there too.
I most enjoyed the fact that no matter what situation came up that I had to deal with- I felt fully confident in my ability to solve it and leave the guest feeling more than satisfied with their experience.
Pros
Meeting incredible people and making great money
Cons
shifts cut short

Other Baton Rouge Employee Reviews

New nightclub
Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS13 June 2019
While no longer open, this venue changed the Halifax landscape for night entertainment. It was new and being a coordinator enabled me to meet so many great people.
Pros
Guests
Cons
Baton Rouge Barrie
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON23 May 2019
Baton Rouge Barrie was such a great place to work at.
The manager whom at the time was very new to the restaurant gave an the opportunity to become a hostess although not having an experience.
Very welcoming, open and professional work environment.