bath depot Employee Reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits
2.4Job Security & Advancement
Zero star
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 March 2019
Frustration and toxicity are the only things I would say this place lead you towards. The policies and the way they treat their employees is something you never want to go through. Join this place only to quit in a few days because of frustration.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Sales thievaries
Bath depot at Trinity common
Bath depot (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 October 2016
They are the biggest creepers. Two brown uncles working there always look inappropriate on the other girls . Got an interview and went there but felt so uncomfortable to even stand for 1 min. Don't work there .

I want to give them zero stars
Cons
Stupid management, creepers
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 August 2016
A great job, good clean friendly environment. Strong potential to make a good amount of commision sales. Some product can be heavy so it may be hard if one person is opening to help unload or move heavy hardware bath tubs, glass shower doors and toilets.Overall great job
Slimy Salesroom
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 July 2016
The systems were outdated, the management was running a long con of customers always providing faulty products. Sales associates were told to sell at any cost, without really worrying about the customers needs.
Cons
Horrible Store Management
Efficient and Effective workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON26 May 2016
Bath Depot is a Canadian based company that takes itself very seriously. This can be seen as it has echoed down through its sales staff. This job taught me how to work with all different kinds of customers. Whether they were upset or had no idea what they were looking for I was able to work with them so they left the store happy that they came in in the first place.
Pros
Working with customers
Cons
Occasional long stretches of time with few/no customers
I enjoyed the time i spent at Bath Depot
sales executive (Former Employee) –  Ottawa on4 February 2015
The business model needs working on. the distribution on hours was horrible and some of the management in Ottawa where taking part in inappropriate conduct.
Friendly work place with skillfull sales associates.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 July 2014
A typical day consists of interacting with customers to find there needs to ensure the high level of satisfaction,educating customers about our company and offered a wide range of product selection, specifying the details of each.
My co-workers were my friends, it wasn't a harsh environment of sales but rather a helpful and friendly environment. I would help an associate find stock, introduce the quality in our products to ensure an efficient business.
The hardest part of the job was to get into the specifics of what each customer wanted. Depending on their taste and budget I would have to collect a list of products that would best suit their needs.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new everyday, each customer had a unique preference, so by tailoring their needs, I was able to excel in customer relations and sales.
Pros
Being able to engage myself in customer relations
Cons
Having low in-stock, ordering stock was difficult (weak software performance)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bath depot. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5