Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews

Loved the products, so it made working there easy
Customer Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC20 October 2017
I enjoyed working with everyone, and loved the products so it made it easy to sell. I just didn't like the work hours cause they were in the mall and we had to work nights and weekends
Pros
discounts
Cons
hours sucked
fun workplace
Floorset Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON19 October 2017
The company is a fun company to work for, if you are looking for a lot of hours, Christmas time is the time to make money. The management at first was not the best but now that management has changed I enjoy it a lot more and I would love to work there more when I can. The managers are good with me and helping me with my conflict of scheduling because I have a full time job somewhere else. You just have to be on top of putting in your availability.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 October 2017
Working at Bath & Body Works has given me the chance to help people in different way than I'm used to and the staff/management amazing. 10/10 would suggest to friends or family to work there.
fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB24 September 2017
Management seemed to pick favourites towards their employees putting others in uncomfortable situations, other employees seem to make it known your not welcomed many other employees have said the same
okay
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 September 2017
working at bath and body works has not many benefits your hours are based on how many sales you make on your shift during christmas youre expected to work about 60 hours a week which is good for money but the hours arent stable you can get sent home early if the daily goal is not met and hours get cut often but the staff is very friendly
Pros
employee discount
Cons
not enough hours
Amazing work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS21 September 2017
The employees, customers and work environment is incredible. Every day at Bath & Body Works is full of fun times and professional experiences. Customer satisfaction and building long-term relationships is a goal that keeps the team and customers happy!
Pros
Environment, Employees and Products
Cons
Hours
great place to work, top notch management, very rare these days
Replenishment Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON11 September 2017
always been nice to go in and see such great customer service. management helps out on the floor just as much as the actual staff. I will always shop here for my soap and candles! Thanks guys keep up the solid work!
Busy retail store
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2017
Very busy retail store which made the work day more enjoyable. Co-workers were all very nice and customers were more or less pleasant. Very easy going uniform
Management amazing, and so are their values!
Cashier, Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 September 2017
I love Bath & Body Works, both as a customer and as an employee! The management in my location makes work so much more enjoyable, and they accept that we all have rough times in our lives and therefore do not hold any of our bad days against us. My coworkers are just as happy as I am, and we all get along amazingly! They are also very flexible in hours!
Pros
Amazing Atmosphere, Great discounts
Fun environment, always learning new things, very driven goals and a supportive team
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON6 September 2017
The staff were very kind, fun hearted and driven to reach daily goals.I learned something new all the time due to new products always arriving and new techniques to sell products. The hardest part of the job was keeping up and trying to not get overwhelmed during the holidays but having an amazing team makes it worth it.
Pros
Fun enviroment
Cons
Overwhelming during the holidays

Want to know more about Bath & Body Works?

Ask a question
Great place to work for some extra income as a seasonal
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 September 2017
Worked at B&BW as a seasonal associate, they were very accommodating of my schedule with my second job, good communication between management, lots of hours available and long shifts, good if you really want to work.
Big Company, no real opportuinities
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON5 September 2017
Being such a large company you would expect to be able to move up, but that is not the case. Hours are minimal and unreasonable, receiving about 3-9 a weeks.
Fun Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON30 August 2017
My experience was fun for some time and I liked being active at work. In my role, I did not see much job security in this company, especially with seasonal hires.
I wasn't given many hours and feel I was fired due to my pregnancy
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS29 August 2017
The job was great, except that management was flawed. I don't feel I was given enough hours, I was let go due to "over staffing" not even 1 full month after I had told my manager I was pregnant.
worst job ive ever had
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON29 August 2017
I'm deaf in one ear and they make you were a head set and I take mine out due to me no being able to hear the customer due to everyone talking over the head set and I got yelled at for taking It out and in front of a customer as well
Pros
nothnig
Cons
everything
Changes so much, it will make your head spin.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS23 August 2017
There is absolutely no way to succeed with this company. Every time you feel organized enough to execute a plan, they completely change everything. They are run by an American overhead which has absolutely no idea how the Canadian market is run. They do not care about your opinions at head office even though you are the one who is dealing with the customers. They provide zero product training so you are basically making it up as you go.
Busy, Fun Workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 August 2017
This was a great seasonal position. There was always a lot of work to do. The staff was friendly and upbeat. I would recommend to anyone looking for seasonal work to apply for a position here.
Dealing with many different customers
High Performance Seller (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON21 August 2017
Must have a great understanding of product and able to up-sell
Must be able to suggest and show options to customers
Keep store organized.
difficult to be promoted
Easy!
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 August 2017
Easy job, for entry level retail! but treat you like kids. Manager and Co do nothing but chase you down if your not putting lotion on someones hand!!!
Pros
Free Stuff
Cons
Make you chase dont customers, have to pretend your passionate for soap
Best place I've worked.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 August 2017
Being there wall all around a wonderful place to work. Being a cashier there was great for money management, the management there were outstanding individuals that kept us motivated and there wasn't one day i didn't enjoy going to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bath & Body Works. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K