Bath & Body Works
Information from Bath & Body Works:

Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative24 reviews
Canada24 reviews
Hired as a seasonal associate, overall had a great experience gained higher self confidence and work ethic that I can carry with me into new job positions.
Good people to work with, excellent environment all the sales associates knew all the products, and what types are of products to recommended to the customers, and everyone is friendly I would definitely work there again.
I have been at Bath and Body Works for going on three years now and honestly love it there. The team are fun to work with and the majority of the customers are great to work with.
Pros
Discount on purchases
Cons
can be physically and mentally demanding
Great first job. I learned a lot about customer service. Because so many new people were hired, there wasn't enough shifts available for the hours i wanted to work.
hostile work environment, management is constantly changing, some people are nice and friendly, customers are okay, just go in and do your job and you should be fine.
If you love Bath & Body Works products, & the store, being an Employee is a plus. I knew a lot about the products from buying so many, but working there shows me new products I've never seen, & familiarizes me with what everything is made up of. If you're detailed oriented, everything is managed by scent, sequence, & order. Hardest part of working here is learning to master your sales skills, by being a front line Bath & Body Works Associate. The most enjoyable part is coming into work with a group of awesome colleagues, & patient, motivating managers.
Pros
Great Employee Discounts!
Cons
The store doesn't carry enough online, or retired scents.
Great work place, always a fun atmosphere it felt more like a team environment rather than employees. Amazing managers and staff that care about their employees.
During the Holiday season, everyone at the store I worked with were great to be around and many who have worked with the company know what they are talking about. The company sends over some products and the store has its in house competition for the products. They make it fair so that everyone gets something. I really enjoyed my time there.
Fun place to work. All the employees are positive and cheers everyone up. Everyone is friendly and helpful. No one judges. Overall, really fun to work
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Not enough hours
All of the people there are super fun, and we all work together productively to get things done! We can get stock done fairly quickly and it makes it easy when we are all able to get along.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bath & Body Works?
The company is very well ran. All of the staff and managerial staff are very nice and helpful. Training was fast and informative and they were always open to questions.
Pros
The discount card that comes with employment
Cons
The long hours
I would mostly work on cash and on the floor to advise customers and help them find the right products. I learned about customer service and about the system. My work place was friendly and accepting. The hardest part of the job when coworkers are negative and can put you down. Working with the best and hard working employees and greeting customers learning new things.
Pros
half hour breaks
Cons
working with fun employees and manager
Management is not professional. No support provided. Schedules changed randomly. No communication. The place is an actual joke. No wonder why they go through so many employees. Head office should really evaluate who they have representing their company. Its actually quite embarrassing.
Pros
Its at the Mall
Cons
Manager
Very busy retail store which made the work day more enjoyable. Co-workers were all very nice and customers were more or less pleasant. Very easy going uniform
This is the best place to work. Staff is great and company is amazing to work with. Products are awesome and I use them everyday. Offer the best customer service and to really determine the customer needs on every visit.
Pros
Excellent place to work
Cons
very little store hours that can be offered to the part time staff
A typical day at work at Bath and Body Work consisted of stocking the shelves on the sales floor as well as stocking the shelves in the back room with the extra stock that is put away in the offsite room located outside of the building. It was a seasonal job over the Christmas holidays, so it was a very busy time of the year. The management team was very friendly and helpful, I even had the opportunity to meet a few people from the head office and they too were very friendly, helpful and professional. It was a demanding post, but the people in charge were also fair and realistic.
Bath and Body works was a great work experience. The typical day you would go through is going from the back of the store and moving storage into the front of the store, while restocking shelves and helping customers on your way if needed. You did not get very many work hours there however. The hardest part of the job was remembering the different sales that day and prices since they changed everyday. The most enjoyable part of the day was socializing with the customers and trying to make their experience in the store the most enjoyable. I learned what kind of hard work it was after hours preparing for the next day making sure everything was stocked and perfected.
Pros
Discount on the products
Cons
short shifts and not many hours
Enjoyed the atmosphere, staff, products, and being there.

Worked seasonal so it was busy, but well organized.

Generally, able to work around your availability.
Pros
Seeing new products
Cons
Being one of the oldest staff
Literally too much work for the amount of work they! Worked seasonal and got paid minimum wage which was not enough for the amount of work they had their seasonal staff do. They also hired way too many people and promised good amount of hours, which never happened
I loved going to work every day
every one was so friendly and nice

its a small group of people who work their so you know everyone and your happy their.
Working here is a fun place and the time flies by. Co-workers are a pleasure to work with. Hours are horrible. The continue to hire new people when they are only giving their current staff 3 hour shifts.
Pros
fun, time goes by fast
Cons
short hours