Bath & Body Works
Information from Bath & Body Works:

Bath & Body Works Employee Reviews for Cashier/Sales

Cashier/Sales72 reviews
Canada72 reviews
Good environment, mostly all my coworkers were nice, The discount is okay, but really though you don’t get enough hours because they hire too many people for seasonal time so it’s not that often you’ll get good hours.
Pros
Free products once in awhile
Cons
Not enough hours
Working at bath and body works was a fairy good experience. The customers, more often than not, are nice and friendly. The staff are all kind to each other and management is wasn't too overbearing on us.
Pros
nice workers, good amount of hours, nice environment to work in overall
Cons
unorganized, late nights
Bath and body works is a great place to start working, it's not too stressful but allows you to get a wide range of experience. I would recommend this job for anyone looking for part time work, I personally would get a headache if I worked there full time.
Management was horrible. Very cliquey and two faced. A great company but the manager there was narcissistic and degrades you, ruining your experience.
Pros
Great salary and benefits
Cons
Unreasonable, narcissistic manager
The atmosphere is very welcoming and fun. The staff are always there to help. It’s a very fast paced environment. The managers were helpful in answering questions if you had any.
my typical day at work b&bw I would go back into the locker room put on my apron, before hitting the floor i would sign in and than i would speak to he Team leader, and have her inform me about our daily promotions about our products. Then i would clean any areas that looked dirty, and stock shelves, i would also interact with customers and hep them locate any products they were looking for.
In this workplace I was able to interact with multiple different types of people and allow myself to indulge in helping customers find the perfect scent, I was amazed by the background and the employees/employers while working here
It's a great company in taking care of their employees. Plenty of free samples ( full-sized too) and the managers were all very nice and understanding. It's a mostly female workplace so it's nice in the sense that you feel very safe with your other employees and many people bring in food and other goodies for everyone to enjoy.

With work, most days are fairly busy. They run the store in a very professional fashion, meaning it must look presentable and tidy at all times. There are three main positions; Cashier, Sales Associate on the floor and backroom. You will be set up according to where your strengths lie.

Overall, it's a great job with some nice benefits and a good work environment. My only complaint would be hours and constantly changing management.
Pros
Free Product, Friendly Co-Workers, Safe Environment
Cons
Inconsistent Hours, Allergies for those sensitive to scent
I had a horrible experience, they did not teach me how sales worked. This was my first sales job, and they told me that i needed to get as many sales as possible and to sell as much product as possible. So i did as asked, worked hard and made my sales. Then they started getting "suspicious" because i was making more sales then my manager. So they decided to fire me, because they thought i was intentionally stealing sales. But i didnt know stealing sales was a thing since they didnt properly train me. it was super ridiculous.
Fun place to work with great people. They have high standards but you find what your strengths and weaknesses are. Management encourages you to always do better. Good for people with a passion for sales.
The workplace culture is very friendly, and the management is very reasonable, understanding and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting accustomed with the product and enjoying free samples.
I was only hired for the holiday season but the staff was more than welcoming and helpful. Clear instructions and training provided. Would not recommend working there if you have a smell sensitivities or cannot handle big crowds. During the holidays, you will experience large volume of customers testing multiple products so it can get busy and smelly in there fast. Upsides to that though are the shifts fly by and you smell pretty products all day long.
- Absolutely loved working here. A typical day was helping customers find which products they wanted, balance cash, process purchases and returns, clean, face store. Typical retail job.
- I learned a lot of different scents and body lotions.

- The management was amazing, friendly but when needed to be serious she/he was.

- The culture was awesome, everyone was friends with everyone.

- Can't really think if there was a hard part of the job.

- The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I've made, and during floor plans/set up we always had a good time.

- Also, room for advancement that was offered but I was moving back to my home town where they did not have a Bath and Body Works.
Pros
Worked around my schooling hours.
Cons
No benefits.
-Assisted costumers with finding the right products for them
-helped costumers discover new products

-organized products and managed stock
Pros
Working with costumers
Cons
Shift flexibility
Good people to work with the culture was fun
Management was the hardest part

When promotions came around it was busy but yet we worked well as a team
When I worked at Bath and Body Works in Vaughan Mills, the management was not very welcoming. On Black Friday, one of the busiest days of the year, I was in the middle of helping a customer when a manager yelled at me to go pick up the garbage on the floor. That was when I knew I could no longer work there. They were not welcoming at all and when I would walk in the back everyone would stop talking. The management was pretty bad but the other employees in the store were pretty welcoming and a nice group of people.
Pros
Free items once in a while
Cons
Rude management
It was a fun environment. You meet many people on a day to day basis and learn many useful skills. However, the only downside was the fact that there were so many employees that managers never learned your names and never knew you personally.
Pros
Good discounts
Cons
Boring at times
- Greet customers
- Offer Assistance

- Stock products

- Arrange products

- Organize overall look of the store

- Assure best possible service to customers

- Represent the Bath and Body Works name
Welcoming staff that is dedicated to promising a warm environment with great leadership skills. Team work is well executed every day and customers are always appreciative of the help and hard work
Pros
Helping customers find items of their liking
To work at Bath and Bodyworks, you definitely have to be a social person. You must be able to easily talk to customers in order to make sales and ensure that they leave the store with whatever product they needed. Working there has definitely helped me communicate with customers on a more personal level, which I think helped me come out of my shell. I enjoy the environment and working with the other employees.
Pros
30% discount, flexible hours
Cons
Long hours, customer complaints that are out of your control
The employees were nice and the hours were good. However, the training was little to none and the management was rude at times. High stress levels during work. It was also understandable, considering I worked during the holiday season.
Pros
discounts
Cons
poor training