- what are your strengths/weaknesses
- have you worked retail before
- how comfortable are you talking to people
- what do you think is your best skill when it comes to selling
- what is your best skill when it comes to talking with people
- what is your favourite scent
- Demo (mock trial sell) the scent you picked out
- how available are you
- why do you want to work at B&BW
- what do you have to offer (skills wise)
- what’s something you struggle with/ need to work on
Do i work well under pressure
what i would say is my weakness
What makes you special?
What's your favourite scent?
Have you worked in a goal driven environment before?
how would you achieve your goal?
what would you do in between customers?
We had a group interview and they asked about what skills we use, and what would we do if we saw someone stealing also what school we're from and grade.
What is your favourite product from Bath and Body works?
How can you help a customer that is struggling with what scent to go with?
If there was a conflict with a floorplan, what do you do?
- Why would you want to work at Bath & Body Works?11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bath & Body Works? What are the steps alo…7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Bath and Body Works Canada?6 people answered
- Is there an age policy for can apply?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bath & Body Works?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- Does Bath & Body Works require background check?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Bath & Body Works?5 people answered