Have you ever had to work with someone that you have a discrepancy with and how did you handle it?
Tell me about yourself?
Do you have any sales experience?
What do you know about the company?
Quick Easy and Friendly.
-Introduction (TIP: they don't like people who come to the interview with people whom already knew each other.)
-tell about yourself
- questions about making sales
-demo-ing a product from products the managers gives to you.
-describe the product to the customer,and relate yourself to the product " OMG this is my favourite scent! Would you like to try?"
Super light hearted, fun, and comfortable! It's a group setting where everyone gets to talk openly while sharing a little bit about themselves, answering some pretty basic questions, and practicing a little selling!
It was a group interview the first time at square one and the manager was mainly talking for an hour.
- Why would you want to work at Bath & Body Works?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bath & Body Works?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bath & Body Works? What are the steps alo…7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Bath and Body Works Canada?6 people answered
- Is there an age policy for can apply?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bath & Body Works?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- Does Bath & Body Works require background check?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Bath & Body Works?5 people answered