-professional and formal dressing
A white blouse button up and a pair of jeans. Allowed to wear a cardigan or sweater if cold.
Dark blue jeans, a white dress shirt/button up/turtleneck and any shoes except open toe and sneakers.
Jeans, White dress shirt and bath and body works apron
At the time, white shirt and beige pants
- Why would you want to work at Bath & Body Works?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bath & Body Works?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bath & Body Works? What are the steps alo…7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Bath and Body Works Canada?6 people answered
- Is there an age policy for can apply?6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bath & Body Works?6 people answered
- Does Bath & Body Works require background check?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Bath & Body Works?5 people answered