7 matching questions
- what are your strengths/weaknesses
- have you worked retail before
- how comfortable are you talking to people
- what do you think is your best skill when it comes to selling
- what is your best skill when it comes to talking with people
- what is your favourite scent
- Demo (mock trial sell) the scent you picked out
- how available are you
- why do you want to work at B&BW
- what do you have to offer (skills wise)
- what’s something you struggle with/ need to work on
Have you ever had to work with someone that you have a discrepancy with and how did you handle it?
Tell me about yourself?
Do you have any sales experience?
What do you know about the company?
Applied through Bath & Body Works website and received a phone call to come in or the interview
What does it mean if you haven't been contacted by bath and body works after an interview?
They are likely doing multiply group interviews. If you have not heard in 14 days, try calling as the management have a lot going on and may just not have had the time to contact you yet. They will always contact you with a yes or no.