Dress business casual and bring a resume with you as well as an open mind
To prepare for an interview at Bath and Body Works, I would recommend to know some of the products just to know what they sell.
Jeans or leggings
closed toed shoes or nice pair of heeled boots
Be very outgoing
Be perky, positive, listen to each other, respond truthfully. They look for sellers, not merchandising or stock (unless stated otherwise) and get ready to demo. If you enjoy physical contact in terms of hand massages or washing hands, this is the place for you. Otherwise, they might not mention it at the interview, but they will expect it from you on the sales floor and will get rid of you as fast as you can say anything, because of your performance.
Just to be honest and be yourself. Advise what you like about the products and what products are your favourite.
- Why would you want to work at Bath & Body Works?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bath & Body Works?7 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bath & Body Works? What are the steps alo…7 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Bath and Body Works Canada?6 people answered
- Is there an age policy for can apply?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- Does Bath & Body Works require background check?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bath & Body Works?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Bath & Body Works?5 people answered