Baskin-Robbins

Customer Service Representative13 reviews
Canada13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,976 reviews
robbinscreamicescoopcakecustomerstoreshift

Not bad, good for students

Worked there for a year and honestly it wasn't a bad job at all. Co-workers were super nice and you get free ice cream ! Summer got super hectic as expected but it makes the shift go quicker

Fun and easy place to work.

It is a fairly relaxed environment to work in. The pay is usually minimum wage or just above. A good place to work for students who are looking for an easy minimum wage job.

Insights into Baskin-Robbins

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

fun workplace

Not all the Baskin Robbins are the same but the one at Square One Mall is absolutely the best I think, great staff and boss relationship, what fun it is to scoop ice cream.

good

i am working as a customer service Representative and also i am doing other common work like temperature measurement and also inventory. It is a nice place to work.

Provided customer service ● Cash duty ● Responsible for being in charge when the manager was away ● Cleaning and organizing

Baskin Robbins and Kernels was a fun place to work at due to the manager being very friendly and enthusiastic about her job. It was a safe environment with nice employees.

It's fun to work in this environment

the job, in general, is fair enough but the salary needs to be adjusted for the employment. Personally I only work at Baskin robbins to gain more experience.

Fun and slow-paced

The day will be slow, especially in the colder season, however scooping ice-cream and constantly seeing smiling children is very fulfilling. I learned many recipes for smoothies, decorative and cleanliness skills on the job. Management enjoys connecting with associates and are always friendly and approachable. There wasn't a hard part of this job as most of the day was slow paced. It would only get mildly busier at the end of the day when guests are leaving the mall.

product fun

good management excellent environment technical job opportunity good training professional management equality talent searcher excellent recruitment process

Great products!

One of the best jobs in the restaurant business. The environment is family-oriented, which is always a plus as my psychological temperament tilts towards openness and creativity.

An excellent opportunity to gain customer service skills.

At Baskin Robbins I learned valued skills in dealing with customers. Being part of a team that functioned well was very important to the successful day

Pros

Ice Cream !

Cons

Working with very young staff can be challenging but a good experience

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baskin-Robbins?

Productive workplace with friendly atmospher

working at baskin robbins is an amazing experience, it requires a lot of hard work but its really important to make customers happy. the best part is when the customers are kids, they become so happy seeing all the sweet stuff and it is really an awesome feeling to serve them!

A great place for beginning your experience in the workforce

~ This is where it all began for me. Learning the basics for customer service, customer care and customer relations ~ I learned the basics I would need, to carry me forward in the Customer Service/Customer Relations field ~ Cashier experience, Money handling, Refunds, Stock and Merchandising, all became skills I would need in future jobs. ~ Co-workers were enjoyable to be around. I learned my skills of team work, in this job ~ I didn't find anything "hard" about this job. It was truly a great experience ~ The most enjoyable part, was learning the basics I would need for future jobs. ~ I had a wonderful Manager, who was very patient and willing to teach.

Pros

good pay for a beginners position, good hours for a summer job

Cons

None that I can think of

fun workplace with co-workers dealing with some friendly regular customers.

I need to be flexible in order to satisfy employer's demand.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baskin-Robbins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement