Baskin-Robbins

Cashier6 reviews
Canada6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,976 reviews
robbinscreamicescoopcakecustomerstoreshift

Easy first job and can easily get the hang of all the training needed. Good management, friendly team members, fast paced and keeps you busy and good relationships with other team members

Productive and Tastey? Great management

I would suggest go to a Store and get an Application. Your in a mall and always busy in a good way!! Great deals on take home Ice Cream!! Every flavor!!!

Pros

Free Ice Cream

Cons

No Cons

Insights into Baskin-Robbins

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Fun workplace, Very fast work pace.

Great place to work! Very fast pace. Management is good. The hardest part of the job is the after school rush. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.

too much responsibility for one employee

there is one manger and around 5 employees. there is not enough employees in a shift to complete all the task that need to be done. the manger is very nice and understanding.

Pros

free ice cream

Fun place to work at

It is definitely a great place to work at. My co-workers were about the same age so we could easily have a conversation during breaks. The typical day includes preparing and selling orders to customers as well as maintaining a clean store. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be able to interact with both co-workers and customers. The hardest part of the job was mainly dealing with dissatisfied customers.

Pros

Convenient location

Cons

Standing for entire shift

My first work experience

This is my first part-time job. And I got huge advantage after I finish this period. My parents also happy for me to earn money by myself. I bought gifts to my every friends and parents by using the first salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baskin-Robbins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement