Baskin-Robbins

Canada8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,976 reviews
robbinscreamicescoopcakecustomerstoreshift

Fun but underpaid

Free ice cream, able to decorate cake, however was working alone every time,and have responsibilities of manager, store lead, crew member but paid minimun wagers

Fun place to work.

Working for Baskin Robbins taught me how to build and decorate different types of cakes, and I utilize these skills when baking for my children or school events.The owners are very family oriented and treat you like you are one of their own. Great place to work!!

Pros

You are treated very well

Cons

Working later than buses ran

Insights into Baskin-Robbins

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

very good place for students to work

Hardest part was dealing with picky customers. Besides that, during slow times you could do your homework or just relax. I learned how to scoop ice cream perfectly, and also how to decorate cakes to make them look pretty.

Not bad but low pay.

It is a good environment to work. People come there when they are happy. Less stress at work. Less load of work compare to other retails. Less pay and no benefits and support.

Fun

It's a great place to work! Management is a bit strict so you better be prepared to give your 100% everyday but they're still very nice and understanding, just want the best from you and for the customers.

Pros

Discount at Harveys

part-time

it wasn't that bad , management should've been more efficient and follow ethical codes. Underage people have keys and are closing alone. I don't want to do this survey . trying to waste charac.

Creative, fun, friendly work environment

This store gives employee chances to be creative, explore, and work within your strength. Employer are cooperative, schedule can be flexible according your personal schedule.

Pros

Flexible schedule.

Cons

Sometime, work is extremely intense during busy hours.

Years at this job

I loved this place the staff was great the owner were great would go back if I didn't live so far away. I left to live closer to my mom, and decided to take my life to the next step

Pros

free ice cream

Cons

nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baskin-Robbins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement