Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins Employee Reviews in Woodbridge, ON

Woodbridge, ON4 reviews

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,975 reviews
robbinscreamicescoopcakecustomerstoreshift

Fun place to work, not a lot of work to do and you get free ice-cream.

The place is fun to work, not a lot of work to do in the winters but can get quite packed around summer time. Upside to working at Baskin Robbins is you get free ice cream for every shift.

Positive work environment, helpful and kind co-workers.

A typical day at Baskin Robins would be moving around large ice cream tubs, serving costumers and cleaning was also part of the job. I learned many things about customer service and time management working there. The people I worked with were kind and helpful. The hardest part of the job was probably rush hour. There was usually a time slot where many customers would come in at once and there were usually two employees working at once resulting in us having to work quick and get to everyone as fast as possible. The best part about the job would be the overall experience. I enjoyed greeting and serving customers as well as decorating the cakes.

Insights into Baskin-Robbins

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Productive and a fun place to work

It is a very great place to work as a student. I walk into the store which is a quite clean and organized environment and I have a list of tasks waiting for me as soon as I sign in. I learned customer satisfaction and how to manage the cashier. I was able to learn that making the customers happy is the main priority and I was very successful at doing my job. The hardest part of the job is when you have a lot of customers to deal with because it gets chaotic. The fun part has to be being surrounded by ice-cream!! Who doesn't love ice-cream?!!

Pros

you are always doing something, appropriate breaks

Cons

the hours are not constant, have random days and hours

Good experience, could be better.

Good work experience, not so great work environment, but I was able to meet new people everyday. Some issues with work schedule but things eventually got ironed out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baskin-Robbins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement