Baskin-Robbins

Brampton, ON10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,975 reviews
robbinscreamicescoopcakecustomerstoreshift

great place to work in.

Friendly and stress free environment. I learned time management and prompt but wise decision making. Nothing seems to be hard once you get hold of things.

Pros

Free Ice creams

Cons

less hours

fun working place

As i love creativity, they let me build cakes creatively, also manage the complete store, and my most enjoyable part of the job was building cakes, there are variety of cakes they make so getting to learn was the tough and also the most enjoyable part.

Insights into Baskin-Robbins

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment

Fun and slow-paced

The day will be slow, especially in the colder season, however scooping ice-cream and constantly seeing smiling children is very fulfilling. I learned many recipes for smoothies, decorative and cleanliness skills on the job. Management enjoys connecting with associates and are always friendly and approachable. There wasn't a hard part of this job as most of the day was slow paced. It would only get mildly busier at the end of the day when guests are leaving the mall.

Cashier

It was a good experience with nice co workers and a nice boss. I would normally serve people ice cream and then they would pay. I would also clean the store

good experience, but little to no hours

I loved working for Baskin-Robbins, the environment was very kind and I learned a lot of things that I never knew before. However, I haven't received any shifts from the location that I work at, so that's prohibited me to make any sort of income and it has stopped me from gaining any more experience from them. I do acknowledge that not every location is the same, however my experience was not as well as others. But please take my words as a small grain of salt because I said before, not every location is the same

Fun place to work and make connections

Constant growth and new opportunities if you look for them and work hard. The culture here is to prove yourself first and then get the promotion. Helps in developing customer service skills in a relaxed environment with friendly customers.

Pros

Free ice cream scoop per shift

Cons

Less working hours

It was really bad

There wasn't much enjoyable about the job. Management was constantly threatening my job security and I wasnt trained well. They also tried not pay me for overtime. It was not fun.

Pros

nothing

Cons

really bad training and management

part-time

it wasn't that bad , management should've been more efficient and follow ethical codes. Underage people have keys and are closing alone. I don't want to do this survey . trying to waste charac.

Fun working

Everything enjoyed. Good environment Nice employees Adaptive environment Not to much hard work to do Mostly enjoyed doing conversation with the customer

Superviser

CashierLocked and opened the storeCounted inventoryServed customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baskin-Robbins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement