Barton Brands Employee Reviews

Just a job, nothing special
Customer Service Assistant (Current Employee) –  Carson, CA20 March 2018
Worked here through a temp agency as an office assistant part time. Full time employees work 6AM-4:30PM 4 days/week, Fridays off. Still use DOS (on Windows 10) as mainframe for product. Little chance to network or move up. Union benefits, but if you're not in the union there's not much to be had. Parent company seems to be unsure how they want to move forward. Working very close to the line--product sometimes comes off the line and straight onto trucks to ship out. Not a bad place to work, just not very exciting or fulfilling, with a lot of anxiety produced by the lack of lead time.
Pros
No customer-facing service, clean, safety-conscious
Cons
Little atmosphere, short lead times lead to disaster sometimes
Amazing company to work for
Marketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WA5 June 2017
What can I say it is Constillation brands. They are an amazing company to work for. Amazing benefits and a great group that covered the NW region. I would work for them anytime.
Worst job ever
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Carson, CA20 May 2017
I don't recommend this place management is out to fire anyone they can it's Everyman for themselves there they play favorites there's it's a really stressful work environment
Pros
No pros
Cons
Unorganized
I loved my job and liked going to work everyday.
Technician. Worked most jobs at the plant. (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, Ky.3 December 2013
Great place to work. You earn decent wages, have healthcare.
Pros
Earn decent wages, healthcare.
Cons
Very productive place to work. Great atmosphere
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Bardstown, KY12 December 2012
A typical day at work is we receive our work orders of the day. And proceed to accomplishing what the work would be.I have learned about ground and building maintenance. The guys I have been working with are very knowledgeable and are willing to teach as we go through out our day. Is learning about the Buildings and where certain things are located. Just being with the guys and learning from them.
Pros
being outside at times.
Cons
no cons
This industry is very steady
Customer Service Rep, Shipping clerk (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KY11 September 2012
The industry is changing & growing in the state of Kentucky, Alot of Government Compliances & records to keep up with. Enjoyed the experience
Pros
good benefit package
Cons
can't think of anything