Bartlett Tree Experts

Bartlett Tree Experts Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Great management in the Delta office.
Great place to work if you are in the field. Excellent support from office manager. Excellent team environment with room to grow with the company. Education opportunities provided if the desire is there.
Great Company
Great company to work for and my particular boss was,and has been the best boss I have ever worked for.
A very safety orientated company.

Highly recommended.
Pros
Cons
Pay may be a little low.
Very subpar work environment
Hated every second of working for this company. There is no sense of personal development, and the people that have been there a while (mentally) write newer employees off. Respect amongst employees is not a priority in this company. There is also alot of slandering that happens behind people's backs (by management as well as other employees).

I'd stay away from bartlett if you are looking to break into the tree care industry. Look for a company that is invested in you.
Great Team to Work With
I have only been at Bartlett Tree Experts on a term basis but during my time I have learned a lot. The team I work with is very supportive. The Okanagan is a vast area and everyone is willing to aid in whatever capacity they can to support each other. The staff is excellent and the the clients are lovely.
Solid place to work in the Arboriculture Industry
Bartlett is a good place to work if you are interested in a career in the Arboriculture industry. Competitive wages, good equipment, an open and inclusive work atmosphere and a great group of colleagues all make this a good company to be employed with.
Hard work being a Groundsmen
A day at work can very, you get easy jobs and hard jobs. I was given the hard jobs. Lifting, dragging, pulling etc rain, snow or shine. My foremen wasn't that nice! didn't want to help with the dirty work.
Great job if you love climbing trees and hard work, but for the guy who is always doing the hard work as some don't equal the work load.. well its just not fair, team work is everything in a hard working job.

I leant a lot of cool stuff in the job.

Management was good but except the fact that they had hired me and laid me off right before the third month tells me that they don't do things with in the law! to be honest, I would never WORK for this company ever again.

The hard part of the job was that there was a lack of team work.

The most enjoyable thing about this job was getting of work feeling good about how hard you've worked and how much got done! it was rewarding. It called for kicking of the boots and soaking in the tub! LMAO
Cons
10-14 hour days