BARRIE HONDA Employee Reviews

Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON19 April 2019
I worked with alot of nice people at Barrie Honda. However upper management is awful, you will not be treated with respect or appreciation. The wages are far below what one should get for the work load. You can make the same wage flipping burgers or pouring coffee.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Wages and treatment
Enjoyed job.
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON28 June 2016
I really enjoyed the shuttle position I had but the wage was not enough for the work I did. I didn't get a raise or review for six years. That is the reason I left Barrie Honda. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Pros
Interacting with customers
Cons
Terrible hourly wage.
Family environment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON14 August 2014
A typical day at work includes good company and great service. It is a happy environment which is shared with our customers. We learn new skills and ways to deal with new situations every day. We reflect and adjust to improve our company from day to day. The hardest part of the job is being stuck behind a desk as I love to move around and interact with new people. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing customers happy with their new products and thankful for your help and support.