Bargains Group

Bargains Group Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Everybody was welcoming and inclusive, they treated all customers like family not just clients. It was a relaxed environment where everyone got along.
Working at Bargains group showed me a passion I hold dear to my heart and that is helping others. Creating logos for t-shirts for Catholic school students, to creating business card designs. I had the privilege of participating in events such as "Project Water" and "Project Winter Survival" which were fundraising events to help the homeless in Toronto, and the GTA during the peak season of the summer, and winter. The hardest part of the job was finding more "diversity" to the work given.
Como dito, empresa de cultura familiar, agradável mas as vezes incoerente com o padrão de trabalho canadense.
This internship gave me the opportunity to experiment with different management aspects and also had a chance to volunteer at the company's annual event.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bargains Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5