Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park

Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

The most friendly place I have ever worked.

Work 8h/5d a week. Every day has something new and a little different. The people are the nicest most welcoming people you are likely to meet. Great Managers, willing to help and work with you. Shared accommodations if you need; very nice kitchen and living area, tiny bedroom but big enough to live in. Hardest part of the job was spending long hours in the sun. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people and being able to enjoy the fruits and enjoyment of your labour by the patrons.

Pros

Free drinks (pop and water) while on shift, getting to know and be part of the lives of the patrons.

Cons

Picking up goose poo everyday.

accepting environment

bare oaks is an incredible place to work or even to visit, the owner is actively involved in the running of the park and is truly passionate about providing a memorable experience for both guests and employees.

Pros

the uniform

Insights into Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

hard work at times, but an easy going inviroment

Very busy most days. Always learning new adventures, and people. co-workers - always new comers, and learning to work well with them and learning new tricks from them to make job easier, and or improvements. Remembering important tasks. Working with my hands and meeting people from around the world.

Pros

being able to get a great summer tan

Cons

being asked to do a job, and being called to do another job, without finishing the job I first started.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bare Oaks Family Naturist Park. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement