Barburrito

Barburrito Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Productive and fun
I worked there for like 2 years and it was super fun. my manager was a great guy and was supportive and accommodating. the other poeple there was also nice and it is accessible by buses as well
Interesting job and had fun working there. Overall experience was good enough.
Interesting job and had fun working there. Overall experience was good enough.The environment was very friendly and everyone liked to give their best to serve the customer.
Productive and Friendly
One of best best place where I love to work the only issue is it is quite far away from my place.There we have to make burritos and look customers choice of vegetables
Its really a good place to work in superior environment
i started work at bar burrito in september 2019 and still working. its really a great experience. i still working here. manager is too good with us and help in every situation i learned lot of things by working here.
Terrible Management and Expected too Much
Working at Barburrito seemed like fun at first but it was not. A day consisted of cleaning the dishes/ condiment bowls for half an hour. After, we made the meals depending on when the customers would come. Some other jobs also consisted of cleaning washrooms( cleaning sink and scrubbing toilets), warming up and preparing meals, throwing garbage outside and washing floors. As a student, this was a lot of work. Also, just being surrounded by the heat and grease was also bad for my skin. Management did not trust me at all. Would make sure money was real etc (watch me through cameras at work.) I do not reccomend this job to anyone.
It was good experience.
It was good experience working with them. All we worked a s a team and collaboratively. It is a fast working environment as well as good customer service.
Pros