Bantrel Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Instrumentation Engineer (Former Employee) –  calgary downtown8 May 2013
Every day was fun working in the people friendly, exiting work environment
Productive and fun workplace with foosball tournaments.
Junior Drafter and Piping Field Technologist (Former Employee) –  Calgary and Edmonton Alberta7 May 2013
Within the two years at Bantrel, I have been blessed to work for three different teams. I have enjoyed working with all peers and co-workers. The best thing about working for Bantrel is the experience and opportunity my leads have shown me. They always took time our of there busy schedules to help/teach me something new and answer all my questions and concerns.

Pros
Designated Days Off (DDO) - Every second Friday off.
Excellent work place
Mechanical Engineer (EIT) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 April 2013
Enjoyed working at this company. Fantastic work environment. Great work experience, great people.
Pros
intelligent people, excellent team members, very beneficial for a young engineer to learn
Cons
job security
Very productive place to work with
One month internship in Administration (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 March 2013
Everyday there are new challenges and learning that come along your way thus allowing me to stay focus and deal with the challenges one at a time. In summary, the workplace is a good training ground to boost ones career.
Pros
good coaching skills from the supervisor
Cons
none that i can think of right now
Productive workplace
Rotating EquipmentGroupLead (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 March 2013
Productive workplace.
Well organized.
Follows industry procedures.
Worst EPC Company
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary , AB2 October 2012
Below average management, low quality work, huge spending of manhours on the projects and due to that oil companies don't give them projects, Job security is zero , when they are out of projects they easily cut their staff to quarter. Hiring and firing people is solely based on social relationship to management.
Pros
nothing
Cons
almost everything you can think about it. above all poor management.
Not well structured for long life
Senior Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 September 2012
Technical projects were good. Implemented good ISO documentation
Productive and fun workplace
Human Resource Advisor (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, Alberta3 August 2012
A typical day at work is interacting with various Managers, Leads and employees on day to day issues. I absolutely enjoy working with this company. The management is great and very supportive. The co-workers are very professional, respectful and fantastic to deal with. The hardest part of the job is actually none. I love what I do, I work for a very friendly and healthy environment and despite of long hours I look forward to going to work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with everyday. When I help them with their day to day issues and they appreciate all my efforts and recognize and value my opinions it bring a smile to my face.
Pros
healthy and friendly environment
Cons
long hours and i am away from my family