Bantrel Employee Review

Positive Work Environment
Senior Electrical Designer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 March 2016
Hours are very flexible if you are a morning person like me, I start around 6 in the morning and leave at 15.45 - that way I avoid the worst of the traffic!
Bantrel work a '9 day fortnight' where you make up the hours over the working fortnight and take off every second Friday. The hours are 9 hours a day Mon-Thu and 8 hours on the working Friday.
The work environment is generally relaxed however it can get quite hectic when busy (where doesn't it?).
Overall Bantrel is a positive working environment in my opinion.

Other Bantrel Employee Reviews

Very good company
Senior I&C Designer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 March 2019
Big and organized company that any employee can rely on their career. Good management and balance multicultural environment work place, All in all, Bantrel is one of the biggest and best company I’ve ever worked on.
Senior Electrical/EHT Draftsperson (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 February 2019
Management are nice and people are easy to get work with. Enjoyed my time working with this company and I'm looking forward to work with them again in the near future.
Pros
Very busy place to work
Cons
Not much project at hand

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bantrel. Our community is ready to answer.