Bantrel

Bantrel Work-life balance reviews

Very professional environment and had lots of team collaboration / play. Management kept an eye on the basic needs of its employees. Very promising employer.
Pros
Very composed organization.
It was a life changing experience and a boost for my career in heavy construction. I made life long friends there whom I still keep in contact with today.
trying to stay busy was hard. always tying to find a job to charge too. I learnt from Bantrel never stand up for yourself in a company when you have been a loyal employee and given 200%, or loose your job.
The company is great to work for, with semiannual wellness weeks with food and activities. Bantrel has also been pushing to be 100% paperless since 2018, which made the transition to working at home during quarantine relatively seamless. Work does seem t come in waves, as is the nature of consulting firms.
Pros
Semi-frequent lunch and learns with lunch provided, Wellness Weeks, Supportive teams
Job was hard on the family at first then became more of a lifestyle when working over 70 hours a week. The job was stressful and made a positive imprint on me with the everyone's accomplishments.
Job had its fair share of difficulties with the type of work undertaken by such a diverse group. The job made a positive imprint on me with the accomplishments.
Very good company to work in systematic manner, good working atmosphere and work culture. Highly experienced senior management and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Offered the chance to advance and support their employees. Very supportive and always willing to explain job actions thoroughly and made workplace safety a priority. I would definitely apply for another position from the company if asked.
Wonderful workers inside the company, and great work/life balance. More support and direction could have been facilitated to the staff from the managers.
Good management to work with, hard work and a good effort were always duly recognized. I'd happily work for Bantrel Constructors again! Management was always very supportive of any field decisions we had to make.
Cons
Night shift meant allot of cold, wet nights.
I like to work here in Bantrel Edmonton. The only problem is My family and I live in different city. I need to drive back and forth between the two cities.
nothing to say about the company this is not what i signed up for and you as a company indeed has no right to make me do all this work so you can get me to move forward
Bantrel is a great place to work at. The team is always very supportive. The Mississauga office gave me the flexibility to set my own hours, as long as I was able to finish my work on time and attend required meetings.
Management is looking at ways of broadening our work base.
Pros
Looking at investing in employees as their greatest resource
Cons
Challenging EPC environment provides alternate work streams
worked with good people as part of construction crew, got to work on new materials and refresh my skills and knowledge in the field. Project was close to home and hours were not extended so had plenty of time after to do things.
Pros
close to home and pensionable hours and benefits
Cons
no overtime, had to provide own transportation
Big and organized company that any employee can rely on their career. Good management and balance multicultural environment work place, All in all, Bantrel is one of the biggest and best company I’ve ever worked on.
Management are nice and people are easy to get work with. Enjoyed my time working with this company and I'm looking forward to work with them again in the near future.
Pros
Very busy place to work
Cons
Not much project at hand
As one of the best working place environment, I enjoyed working with a very warm and professional colleagues. They supported each other even in though situation and helping for achieving the company goals.
the most enjoyable part is the free coffee because it saves time in the morning because their is free coffee at work. i really like the private room because it is a room where i can pray in peace
Inclusive and vibrant work culture. Exciting projects with opportunities for advancement. Excellent corporate culture, with strong sense of company spirit and inclusion.
Great Company. Constant growth and learning. The company is mostly gone since I left the company, but I had a fantastic time at the company. Lots of enjoyable memories.
Pros
Growth and Learning