Bantrel

Bantrel Pay & benefits reviews

This was one of the best Company and Team i have worked with. My Team had really good and helpful people. Always ready to answer difficulties and support when needed. My Team and the Manager was very knowledgeable and Understanding. Wonderful Experience working with them at Bantrel. Liked the alternate Fridays Off and Benefits were decent too.
Bantrel has a good benefits package a great work/life schedule for families good people and management good ethics and no fault policy
Pros
Every 2nd Friday off
Cons
9 hour work day
Nice tools and systems; good working procedures; well experienced colleagues for learning and mentoring; good salary and compensation packages.
Great project to work on. Everyone had an open door policy and people were willing to assist and educated as necessary. I learned lots about processing contract documentation as well as attesting invoices as my scope of work changed throughout my time on the project. I would definitely work for this company again.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Twelve Hour Shifts
Poor communication and no mentoring encouraged or set up for staff very little opportunity to advance or make positive contribution. Poor leadership.
Pros
hard working teammates
Cons
No praise for hard work
I really had fun working at Bantrel. Great pay and benefits! Really good work environment and last but certainly not least you get every second Friday's off.
Pros
every second Friday's off
Cons
Job security is bad. They will get rid off you regardless of performance when economy goes under.
Company was the victim of economic recession. wonderful company to work for. Great Salary, Great Increments, Every other Friday was off. Work environment is wonderful. Benefits are wonderful.
Pros
Flexible core working hours, every other Friday was off. During winter company was off for 10 days
Cons
Nothing i can think of
over all a good company, would work for them anytime anywhere. Would like to get up to kitimat with them in the future. I just wish they would pay just a little more
A great group of people always willing to help a person learn. Management always appreciated the work I did. A large variety of clients allowing one to be involved with many different types of industry.
Pros
Variety in work.
Cons
Salary was a little low.
Bantrel is a great company to work with. The office culture is really great. They are always looking for different ways to improvement everything, Not only themselves but the environment as well. They have an awesome benefits package and take care of their employees very well.
Pros
Great company, great team work, and communication
Cons
Travel times. This place is just too far for me.
- Avg. Pay - Avg. performance - Avg. project to work with - Long weekend in every two weeks
It was an opportunity to work for Bantrel as a company. I was able to move to different departments if my workload was too little or the position ended, which gave me job security. Fellow employees and management were very pleasant. Pay and Benefits were excellent as well. I had to terminate my employment because of relocation - I would return if I could. I learned so many relevant administrative skills from the company. Very thankful! 9 hour days - work 5 days one week, work 4 days the next (every other weekend was a 3 day weekend. If there was a stat. holiday on the monday - it would be a 4 day weekend)
Pros
The people, pay, benefits.
Good engineering company where technical excellence is valued and rewarded.
Pros
good salary, benefits, technical resources, top-notch facilities
Cons
little training, career planning.