Bantrel

Bantrel Management reviews

Very professional environment and had lots of team collaboration / play. Management kept an eye on the basic needs of its employees. Very promising employer.
Pros
Very composed organization.
bad company...misleading they have Bechtel culture...nepotism, networking, but less competence...people are hardly promoted and not on competence...incompetent managers are not changed
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many to say starting with managers
Good people and management to work with, the working environment is good, learn some new engineering design procedures for major oil gas projects in EPC company.
Pros
Good management to work with.
Very good company to work in systematic manner, good working atmosphere and work culture. Highly experienced senior management and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
My experience with the Process and Control Systems groups was negative. You are paid well so you don’t have to be treated well. Like most engineering firms the extroverts become management which is usually the only qualification that they have.
Good management to work with, hard work and a good effort were always duly recognized. I'd happily work for Bantrel Constructors again! Management was always very supportive of any field decisions we had to make.
Cons
Night shift meant allot of cold, wet nights.
Management is looking at ways of broadening our work base.
Pros
Looking at investing in employees as their greatest resource
Cons
Challenging EPC environment provides alternate work streams
Big and organized company that any employee can rely on their career. Good management and balance multicultural environment work place, All in all, Bantrel is one of the biggest and best company I’ve ever worked on.
Management are nice and people are easy to get work with. Enjoyed my time working with this company and I'm looking forward to work with them again in the near future.
Pros
Very busy place to work
Cons
Not much project at hand
Work was pretty good. Good crews and management. Bussing to and from the project although convenient got tiresome and hard to deal with. Long days with bussing.
Pros
Close to home for a couple years
Cons
Work location and bussing was hard
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bantrel?
I worked on one of the most challenging SagD project in Alberta, and it was a project that helped me to develop my Project/Contracts management skills
Bantrel, Is a nice company to work for but as usual there are people that are not nice. The management was good and I had no problems with anybody. In general a good company to work for
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Bantrel posses rigorous working style. No mater for engineering design or engineering procurement. Design steps and document management are in perfect order.
Good working condition. Professional management, recognized our good job and gave us bonuses. Design tools and procedures are excellent. Good engineering outfit.
A typical work day is 6am - 5:30pm with breaks when time permits. Learned about new construction codes out of my discipline, management is aware they are management and get the perks. Workplace culture is a double standard between client and contractor. Hardest part of the day is dealing with so many strong personalities, however the most enjoyable part of the day is being with such hard working dedicated people who have the same goal.
Nice environment, good people. Perfect benefit. efficient. Help with any issues for employees. Lean management. Wide opportunities. Lots of actives on holidays. Everyday everyone is happy.
At Bantrel the management would give you very challenging job tasks on a daily work day. The people were very enjoyable and fun to work with. Very good benefits at the time
Pros
every 3 friday offf
Cons
extra hrs
It was fun working on the project I was on. The culture was good for me. The management was good and I was treated with respect as a senior. That's all I would like to say
Je préfère rester sans commentaire cette entreprise est très compétente
good work place, however they don't care to much for their employees, and they don't pay well. They do not have a good trainning program. In my position there was not alot of hope for advancement.
Projects are always interesting, have many options to screen "to be environmentally friendly, economically feasible", require commitment, very challenging.and very well rewarding.. These companies provide Excellent work Environment including facilities and offices. All level of management and Upper management are very understanding, provides excellent environment to deal with.