Bantrel

Bantrel Job security & advancement reviews

Very professional environment and had lots of team collaboration / play. Management kept an eye on the basic needs of its employees. Very promising employer.
Pros
Very composed organization.
No job security at all. My manager never helped me to feel relax at work. The project was very stressful and the work load was very high, but we hadn’t enough resources in our team.
Bantrel is a great company to work for. I have been employed by them twice. Wish they had more projects in the Toronto office. Bantrel has a very collaborative and supportive work environment.
Pros
Excellent work environment.
Cons
Not many projects in the toronto office.
It was a life changing experience and a boost for my career in heavy construction. I made life long friends there whom I still keep in contact with today.
Part of a team committed to providing a safe workplace and equipment that met all requirements. Started in the Calgary office and moved to Field Construction. Opportunity to build and start up the project.
Very good company to work in systematic manner, good working atmosphere and work culture. Highly experienced senior management and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Offered the chance to advance and support their employees. Very supportive and always willing to explain job actions thoroughly and made workplace safety a priority. I would definitely apply for another position from the company if asked.
Didn't have good experience working there. Due to collapse in Oil and gas job security was none and always had fear of layoff. Have a lot of potential of good work if utilize properly.
A large industrial contractor who gave me a challenging position which helped me define what type of roles I like to do even after working in this industry for 38 years
Great place to work. Bantrel was dedicated to procedures and systems to deliver a quality product. It had challenging and rewarding work assignments . I recommend Bantrel as a great employer
Pros
Interesting Work
Cons
Short Future base on project life
Bantrel has a good system and procedure in Place, also provides opportunity to work in mega projects and the opportunity to work with people who have lots of experience in the industry
Wonderful workers inside the company, and great work/life balance. More support and direction could have been facilitated to the staff from the managers.
nothing to say about the company this is not what i signed up for and you as a company indeed has no right to make me do all this work so you can get me to move forward
Management is looking at ways of broadening our work base.
Pros
Looking at investing in employees as their greatest resource
Cons
Challenging EPC environment provides alternate work streams
Big and organized company that any employee can rely on their career. Good management and balance multicultural environment work place, All in all, Bantrel is one of the biggest and best company I’ve ever worked on.
Great Company to work for. best engineering standards. Cares for quality. You get chance to work on best projects, learn and develop your skills. It attaccts skilled people.
Pros
Great Company to work for.
Cons
not busy all the time.
Inclusive and vibrant work culture. Exciting projects with opportunities for advancement. Excellent corporate culture, with strong sense of company spirit and inclusion.
I worked on one of the most challenging SagD project in Alberta, and it was a project that helped me to develop my Project/Contracts management skills
Great Company. Constant growth and learning. The company is mostly gone since I left the company, but I had a fantastic time at the company. Lots of enjoyable memories.
Pros
Growth and Learning
Bantrel provided us an excellent salary, benefits, equal pay for equal work and excellent people to work with. I really enjoyed working in this project from the start to finish and am so proud to be a part of the this Surmont 2 Conoco Phillips project. Working with Bantrel really enhanced my skills and knowledge and am still looking forward to work with them again.
Pros
Lots of benefits including bonus, uplift, overtime and many more.
Cons
Everything is paid with good benefits.
Nice environment, good people. Perfect benefit. efficient. Help with any issues for employees. Lean management. Wide opportunities. Lots of actives on holidays. Everyday everyone is happy.
  1. Job Security & Advancement