Bantrel

Bantrel Culture reviews

I absolutely recommend this company to anyone who gets the opportunity to work for them. Defiantly a family atmosphere. An excellent safety culture,with high safety standards.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, great group of people, weekends off
bad company...misleading they have Bechtel culture...nepotism, networking, but less competence...people are hardly promoted and not on competence...incompetent managers are not changed
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many to say starting with managers
This was one of the best Company and Team i have worked with. My Team had really good and helpful people. Always ready to answer difficulties and support when needed. My Team and the Manager was very knowledgeable and Understanding. Wonderful Experience working with them at Bantrel. Liked the alternate Fridays Off and Benefits were decent too.
Very good company to work in systematic manner, good working atmosphere and work culture. Highly experienced senior management and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Wonderful workers inside the company, and great work/life balance. More support and direction could have been facilitated to the staff from the managers.
Good place to work. Very busy which meant long days and working weekends. Great procedures and standards available for independent work. Nice culture with activities, games and cultural celebrations.
Bantrel is a great place to work at. The team is always very supportive. The Mississauga office gave me the flexibility to set my own hours, as long as I was able to finish my work on time and attend required meetings.
As one of the best working place environment, I enjoyed working with a very warm and professional colleagues. They supported each other even in though situation and helping for achieving the company goals.
During 4 years working in bantrel edmonton and calgary office, I learned a lot. I was working in different kind of project from small to big size. The one positive part of bantrel was work place culture that as my view point is one of the best epc companies in calgary.
Inclusive and vibrant work culture. Exciting projects with opportunities for advancement. Excellent corporate culture, with strong sense of company spirit and inclusion.
Great procedures. Great people. Execute large projects very well. Good place to work with lots of great people and nice building in south part of Calgary
A typical work day is 6am - 5:30pm with breaks when time permits. Learned about new construction codes out of my discipline, management is aware they are management and get the perks. Workplace culture is a double standard between client and contractor. Hardest part of the day is dealing with so many strong personalities, however the most enjoyable part of the day is being with such hard working dedicated people who have the same goal.
It was fun working on the project I was on. The culture was good for me. The management was good and I was treated with respect as a senior. That's all I would like to say
This was a great place to work, they ensured that you had the necessary staff, equipment and assistance to perform all your duties in the run of a day. The hardest part of the job is always the travel, but once I arrived it was like a second family and the camp life was great.
Great place to work, safety was number one, well managed, hard working team, challenging, benefits were in line with industry standard, flexible with overtime
I worked with the crew that handled pulling cables and install tray in an industrial environment. Working with other crews that already occupies a location that we need to work on is probably the hardest part of the job. A more pro-active approach and communication is required to maintain safety and productivity of the crew. Learning a lot about the industrial setting while getting paid really well was the most rewarding part.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Working with other crews
Good employer. Taking calls and answering email. Hardware modifications etc. Culture is good. Love working with the people. Tough economy though. Hopefully more job stability moving forward.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
Great Pay jobsites where always thought out well and good . crews where good. great training programs. Overall this was a decent place to work at. And I learned alot.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Night shift
It was a nice experience working at Bantrel. The training was excellent and the workplace environment was good. Just like any other EPC company, the politics are terrible.
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
too much Politics at work
I love working at Bantrel and the work culture is amazing at Bantrel because of the company policies and discipline. I have been with Bantrel family since couple of years.
people oriented, good company culture, well take care of people, well payed, very flexible, respect people and very good company