Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews for Process Engineer

Bantrel is a great company to work for. I have been employed by them twice. Wish they had more projects in the Toronto office. Bantrel has a very collaborative and supportive work environment.
Pros
Excellent work environment.
Cons
Not many projects in the toronto office.
Bantrel is a great place to work at. The team is always very supportive. The Mississauga office gave me the flexibility to set my own hours, as long as I was able to finish my work on time and attend required meetings.
Great Company to work for. best engineering standards. Cares for quality. You get chance to work on best projects, learn and develop your skills. It attaccts skilled people.
Pros
Great Company to work for.
Cons
not busy all the time.
I love working at Bantrel and the work culture is amazing at Bantrel because of the company policies and discipline. I have been with Bantrel family since couple of years.
Below average management, low quality work, huge spending of manhours on the projects and due to that oil companies don't give them projects, Job security is zero , when they are out of projects they easily cut their staff to quarter. Hiring and firing people is solely based on social relationship to management.
Pros
nothing
Cons
almost everything you can think about it. above all poor management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bantrel?