Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews in Fort McMurray, AB

I worked on one of the most challenging SagD project in Alberta, and it was a project that helped me to develop my Project/Contracts management skills
good residential management with plenty to do on your free time, such as table tennis, darts, pool and much more. good working environment.
Bantrel is a very safety conscious company to work for with great pay and hours and fine leadership. They are a caring company concerning the environment and strives to educate their people to do the same.
Interesting watching the site work being completed - greats strides were made during shifts and when returning to site. Loved the work and the people - it was a small community. Lots of extra things available to do at camp after a work day on site.
It is really good place to work. Love the tasks that I was assigned to me. The people are really friendly. Made a lot of friends for life.
over all a good company, would work for them anytime anywhere. Would like to get up to kitimat with them in the future. I just wish they would pay just a little more
A typical day at work is interacting with various Managers, Leads and employees on day to day issues. I absolutely enjoy working with this company. The management is great and very supportive. The co-workers are very professional, respectful and fantastic to deal with. The hardest part of the job is actually none. I love what I do, I work for a very friendly and healthy environment and despite of long hours I look forward to going to work everyday. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with everyday. When I help them with their day to day issues and they appreciate all my efforts and recognize and value my opinions it bring a smile to my face.
Pros
healthy and friendly environment
Cons
long hours and i am away from my family