Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews in Delta, BC

I absolutely recommend this company to anyone who gets the opportunity to work for them. Defiantly a family atmosphere. An excellent safety culture,with high safety standards.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, great group of people, weekends off
Job had its fair share of difficulties with the type of work undertaken by such a diverse group. The job made a positive imprint on me with the accomplishments.
Good management to work with, hard work and a good effort were always duly recognized. I'd happily work for Bantrel Constructors again! Management was always very supportive of any field decisions we had to make.
Cons
Night shift meant allot of cold, wet nights.
Great team of professional employees and mentors. Daily activities were well planned out and not rushed. Safety was a main priority and the understanding and communication of everyone was very effective with everyone being aware of their surroundings and always being updated on a daily basis of new adjustments to the systems/buildings.
Great place to work, safety was number one, well managed, hard working team, challenging, benefits were in line with industry standard, flexible with overtime
I think Bantrel is a very good industrial company to work with, Just a safe work environment all in all. Site held weekly safety meetings, also every crew had there morning meetings, a streching program, and engineers did not mind coming out to help out if you had an issue with the blueprints. RFI's and field changes were smooth.
Pros
Very accommodating company
Cons
time delays on materials is a change happened.
Most days were typical for a construction site, you had to be prepared to change and move manpower. The workforce needed special attention on-going. Management changed several times. Keeping quality. The to see people improve quality work skills.
They ran the job like a military camp. Preached safety and fired me when i got injured. The worst job I've ever had. I was working to a high Quality standard, which i successful. I passed all my X rays and didn't have any fails. This was not good enough for them. The job environment was terrible, they made sure that moral was kept low.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Terrible militant company