Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of family ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.
Pros
Relaxed and productive atmosphere.
Cons
My experience with the Process and Control Systems groups was negative. You are paid well so you don’t have to be treated well. Like most engineering firms the extroverts become management which is usually the only qualification that they have.
Big and organized company that any employee can rely on their career. Good management and balance multicultural environment work place, All in all, Bantrel is one of the biggest and best company I’ve ever worked on.
Management are nice and people are easy to get work with. Enjoyed my time working with this company and I'm looking forward to work with them again in the near future.
Pros
Very busy place to work
Cons
Not much project at hand
Bantrel, Is a nice company to work for but as usual there are people that are not nice. The management was good and I had no problems with anybody. In general a good company to work for
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Bantrel posses rigorous working style. No mater for engineering design or engineering procurement. Design steps and document management are in perfect order.
Good working condition. Professional management, recognized our good job and gave us bonuses. Design tools and procedures are excellent. Good engineering outfit.
Even though it's been a long time since I've worked here, I can remember that I didn't enjoy working here at all. It was in a big Boom in Calgary, the company doubled in size in a year and for that reason everything was a big cluster. Tons of frustrating rework.
Pros
Cons
Grew too big too fast
Good company with high technical capacity, good organization and operation model for big projects. Lack of commercial vision target big clients only. Lack of flexibility for executing small projects.
Good employer. Taking calls and answering email. Hardware modifications etc. Culture is good. Love working with the people. Tough economy though. Hopefully more job stability moving forward.
Pros
Cons
Long Hours
I love working with Bantrel. The best thing about Bantrel is they treat everyone equal and give chance to everyone to rise and learn, implement and use the most of the technical skills during the learning period.
It was a nice experience working at Bantrel. The training was excellent and the workplace environment was good. Just like any other EPC company, the politics are terrible.
Pros
Christmas bonus
Cons
too much Politics at work
An EPC company which maintains very high quality control standards. . Management provided great opportunities for self development and arranges many courses to attend. Pay and benefits are excellent. I had the opportunity to get involved in Engineering to commissioning of three major Canadian oil sands projects.Work environment is very friendly with management and colleagues ready to help.
Pros
Quality of work is given highest priority
Cons
Limited projects
people oriented, good company culture, well take care of people, well payed, very flexible, respect people and very good company
Good atmosphere and work culture. Efficient structure and engineering procedures for complex and large scale EPCM projects. No job security.
A good place to work. Fair and hard working people and management. I would work for Bantrel again, if given the opportunity.
This company has great management and great employees, flexible work hours and good benefits. You are always encouraged to take on a new challenge.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No cons
Challenging, productive,rewarding and good teamwork. Good Interaction with the client. Supportive and encouraging
Great organization, open to provide growth opportunities to employees. Competitve salary and perks. Good work atmosphere and outstanding project procedures.
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Bantrel. I was offered many challenging tasks that helped develop my skills and knowledge of the engineering industry. My supervisors were very accommodating and flexible when it came to work hours. Everyone at the office was very friendly.
Good work culture and good company to work for. Most leads let you do your job without micro-managing once they know your work and capability. Competitive salary and benefits package. Like any other EPC job security depends on the BD group and how much work the company can win.