Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews in Anzac, AB

Bantrel provided us an excellent salary, benefits, equal pay for equal work and excellent people to work with. I really enjoyed working in this project from the start to finish and am so proud to be a part of the this Surmont 2 Conoco Phillips project. Working with Bantrel really enhanced my skills and knowledge and am still looking forward to work with them again.
Pros
Lots of benefits including bonus, uplift, overtime and many more.
Cons
Everything is paid with good benefits.
enjoyed my work experience at Surmont II near Anzac, AB. Had a great team, from management to leads to coworkers. was offered a good balance of home time and work time
Pros
a good environment to succeed in
Cons
Long shifts
I enjoyed working for BantrelMSC, The Management and leads were more than willing to work with us to better understand our jobs. I hope to work with them again in the future.
Pros
Good mentoring
Cons
Long shifts, and camp life could be challenging sometimes
worked with great teams of people and really enjoyed my workload, never felt overwhelmed or ignored. my work was appreciated by leads and management
Pros
a positive environment
Cons
Can't really say anything negative as I was always supported in a positive manner
People worked together sharing their knowledge to get the job done. Great company to work for. Many friendships were formed always looked forward to the challenges.
I really learned a lot about managing people while working with Bantrel. My typical day involved prioritizing jobs that the warehouse crews would complete and dealing with any personnel issues that may have arisen. The management was very supportive and open to listening to new ideas.