Bantrel

Bantrel Employee Reviews

Very professional environment and had lots of team collaboration / play. Management kept an eye on the basic needs of its employees. Very promising employer.
Pros
Very composed organization.
bad company...misleading they have Bechtel culture...nepotism, networking, but less competence...people are hardly promoted and not on competence...incompetent managers are not changed
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many to say starting with managers
Good people and management to work with, the working environment is good, learn some new engineering design procedures for major oil gas projects in EPC company.
Pros
Good management to work with.
I absolutely recommend this company to anyone who gets the opportunity to work for them. Defiantly a family atmosphere. An excellent safety culture,with high safety standards.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, great group of people, weekends off
Bantrel is a great company to work for. I have been employed by them twice. Wish they had more projects in the Toronto office. Bantrel has a very collaborative and supportive work environment.
Pros
Excellent work environment.
Cons
Not many projects in the toronto office.
It was a life changing experience and a boost for my career in heavy construction. I made life long friends there whom I still keep in contact with today.
This was one of the best Company and Team i have worked with. My Team had really good and helpful people. Always ready to answer difficulties and support when needed. My Team and the Manager was very knowledgeable and Understanding. Wonderful Experience working with them at Bantrel. Liked the alternate Fridays Off and Benefits were decent too.
trying to stay busy was hard. always tying to find a job to charge too. I learnt from Bantrel never stand up for yourself in a company when you have been a loyal employee and given 200%, or loose your job.
The company is great to work for, with semiannual wellness weeks with food and activities. Bantrel has also been pushing to be 100% paperless since 2018, which made the transition to working at home during quarantine relatively seamless. Work does seem t come in waves, as is the nature of consulting firms.
Pros
Semi-frequent lunch and learns with lunch provided, Wellness Weeks, Supportive teams
Part of a team committed to providing a safe workplace and equipment that met all requirements. Started in the Calgary office and moved to Field Construction. Opportunity to build and start up the project.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bantrel?
Job was hard on the family at first then became more of a lifestyle when working over 70 hours a week. The job was stressful and made a positive imprint on me with the everyone's accomplishments.
Job had its fair share of difficulties with the type of work undertaken by such a diverse group. The job made a positive imprint on me with the accomplishments.
Very good company to work in systematic manner, good working atmosphere and work culture. Highly experienced senior management and plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
My experience with the Process and Control Systems groups was negative. You are paid well so you don’t have to be treated well. Like most engineering firms the extroverts become management which is usually the only qualification that they have.
Offered the chance to advance and support their employees. Very supportive and always willing to explain job actions thoroughly and made workplace safety a priority. I would definitely apply for another position from the company if asked.
Didn't have good experience working there. Due to collapse in Oil and gas job security was none and always had fear of layoff. Have a lot of potential of good work if utilize properly.
A large industrial contractor who gave me a challenging position which helped me define what type of roles I like to do even after working in this industry for 38 years
Great place to work. Bantrel was dedicated to procedures and systems to deliver a quality product. It had challenging and rewarding work assignments . I recommend Bantrel as a great employer
Pros
Interesting Work
Cons
Short Future base on project life
Bantrel has a good system and procedure in Place, also provides opportunity to work in mega projects and the opportunity to work with people who have lots of experience in the industry
Wonderful workers inside the company, and great work/life balance. More support and direction could have been facilitated to the staff from the managers.
Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of family ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.
Pros
Relaxed and productive atmosphere.
  1. Employee reviews