Bantrel
Bantrel Employee Review

Positive Work Environment

22 March 2016
Hours are very flexible if you are a morning person like me, I start around 6 in the morning and leave at 15.45 - that way I avoid the worst of the traffic! Bantrel work a '9 day fortnight' where you make up the hours over the working fortnight and take off every second Friday. The hours are 9 hours a day Mon-Thu and 8 hours on the working Friday. The work environment is generally relaxed however it can get quite hectic when busy (where doesn't it?). Overall Bantrel is a positive working environment in my opinion.
3.0Job security/advancement
28 March 2018
Same role
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Good working condition. Professional management, recognized our good job and gave us bonuses. Design tools and procedures are excellent. Good engineering outfit.
20 January 2018
Same role
SENIOR ELECTRICAL DESIGNER (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
It was fun working on the project I was on. The culture was good for me. The management was good and I was treated with respect as a senior. That's all I would like to say
24 September 2020
Same location
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Very professional environment and had lots of team collaboration / play. Management kept an eye on the basic needs of its employees. Very promising employer.
Pros
Very composed organization.
  1. Positive Work Environment