Bantrel
Bantrel Employee Review

10 November 2015
One thing that really stood out was the fact that this job kept their ears and eyes open for talent, i noticed they found people including myself that would fit into more complicated roles and wasted no time in advancing you there. Training was always available for anyone who may have needed it.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
staff, engineering support, challenging
Cons
21 days straight with 10 to 12 hour days is just too long
19 February 2018
Same role
Electrician RSC (Former Employee) - Strathcona refinery
Foreman Allowed me to make some of my own decisions and was challenged daily to do my best. The safety program at the Strathcona refinery is second to none!
Pros
4-10 schedule
Cons
4-10 schedule
16 May 2020
Same location
Equipment Coordinator (Former Employee) - Kitimat, BC
It was a life changing experience and a boost for my career in heavy construction. I made life long friends there whom I still keep in contact with today.
22 January 2020
Same location
LEAD FIELD WELDING SPECIALIST & CWB WELDING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) - Kitimat, BC
Job was hard on the family at first then became more of a lifestyle when working over 70 hours a week. The job was stressful and made a positive imprint on me with the everyone's accomplishments.
  1. For a camp job it was really nice to be able to come and go as we pleased after working hours.