Bantrel
Bantrel Employee Review

Excellent

28 March 2018
Good working condition. Professional management, recognized our good job and gave us bonuses. Design tools and procedures are excellent. Good engineering outfit.
5.0Job security/advancement
22 March 2016
Same role
Senior Electrical Designer (Current Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Hours are very flexible if you are a morning person like me, I start around 6 in the morning and leave at 15.45 - that way I avoid the worst of the traffic! Bantrel work a '9 day fortnight' where you make up the hours over the working fortnight and take off every second Friday. The hours are 9 hours a day Mon-Thu and 8 hours on the working Friday. The work environment is generally relaxed however it can get quite hectic when busy (where doesn't it?). Overall Bantrel is a positive working environment in my opinion.
9 January 2020
Same location
Control Systems Engineer (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
My experience with the Process and Control Systems groups was negative. You are paid well so you don’t have to be treated well. Like most engineering firms the extroverts become management which is usually the only qualification that they have.
12 October 2019
Same location
Electrical Project Engineer (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Positive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of family ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.
Pros
Relaxed and productive atmosphere.
Cons