Banquet Facility Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and fun workplace
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PA29 August 2017
Many opportunities to work more hours at a time. Breaks in between events were great for the time you were there. Able to eat when needed to in between events.
Pros
Free lunch, enjoyable
Great fun...every event is a different experience...love interacting with all the guests.
Manager's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oak Lawn, IL7 October 2013
The hours are usually long and fast paced. Keeping the guests happy and meeting their expectations. Co-workers are fun and full of stories, work very well as a team. I've learned that every event is different and to be prepared to FIX whatever needs to be fixed and in a calm and professional manner. I love the fact that every event is different and meeting the different challenges of working with so many different types of people and guests. At the end of the event, when the customer applauds the employees on a job well done and how happy they are means a lot to me. Keeping them happy will be inviting for their guests to consider our facility for their special parties/events/outings.
Pros
discounted golf
Cons
healthcare